What Do You Do For Exercise?

/ What Do You Do For Exercise?
Oh, then I found out that if I snore really loud, she pokes me to wake me up and roll over to get me to stop snoring. Then, if she doesn't hear me snoring, she pokes me until I move because she's worried I'm dead. 🙃

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #242  
I snore very loudly. So loud I sometimes wake myself up. Wife was concerned I might have sleep apnea. Dr. sent me for a sleep study. They glued sensors all over my body and up my nose. Had a big bundle of wire over my shoulder, then they told me to go to sleep on my back. I NEVER sleep on my back, but had to. Many times throughout the night, they'd come on the speaker in the room, wake me up, and tell me to roll over onto my back. I thought it was possibly the worst night of sleep in my life.

Results of the study said I was 99% efficient in my sleep and oxygen saturation was great. I just snore really loud!

Wife got earplugs.
Wife woke up one night thinking that dog was having dreams while sleeping between us. She was feeling the dog jerking.

She touched the dog but she didn't stop like she normally does

Wife picked up her head and looked at the dog. Dog had her head up, looking at me, and was kicking the snot out of me because I was snoring pretty loud due to a sinus infection

Awhile back my wife mentioned that she woke up in the middle of the night with the dog kicking her. I pointed out that she must have been snoring and ruining her beauty sleep

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #243  
Hey @MossRoad, it's great to see that you and your wife are staying active and having fun with your exercise routine! Canoeing on the river sounds like a fantastic way to enjoy nature while getting some physical activity.
Doing something that is fun, you can do on a regular bases and get your heart a pumping is what I've been preaching. Its not your job, even it makes you tired.....

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #244  
I refer to our bedroom as the "exercise room". It doesn't get used much.:(

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #245  
Question?

For "fitness", does one need to use weights"

I recall being inspired by the the Canadian military 5BX (five basic exercises) program when I was in grade school. No weights needed, just the body and a bar to do pull ups.

Is weight training just for muscle mass? Not needed for Fitness?

Ectomorphs, mesomorphs, and endomorphs need to know.

/ What Do You Do For Exercise? #246  
Question?

For "fitness", does one need to use weights"

I recall being inspired by the the Canadian military 5BX (five basic exercises) program when I was in grade school. No weights needed, just the body and a bar to do pull ups.

Is weight training just for muscle mass? Not needed for Fitness?

Ectomorphs, mesomorphs, and endomorphs need to know.