What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today?

/ What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today?
Wasnt aware of a tube. Where do you have to get them from?
I ordered mine from AGT. It was the cheapest option I could find. It was $40 shipping and taxes included. Supposed to be in my mailbox tomorrow. They sell out fast but I will check on it and try to send you a link.

/ What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today? #443  
This is a pretty interesting thread, but when I hear L 12 I think of a Chinese luncheon special.....:ROFLMAO:

This is a pretty interesting thread, but when I hear L 12 I think of a Chinese luncheon special.....:ROFLMAO:
Sometimes I wonder how they come up with the model names and numbers. Now we know! :oops:

/ What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today? #445  
Believe-it-or-not, there is another 1-tonish Chinese mini sold at recent auction called the MS13. I don't think the name was intentionally a joke, but I suspect they don't use that name anymore.

A friend just bought a barely used L47, which he is bringing over to do some maintenance. One sweet machine with all the options.

/ What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today? #446  
Believe-it-or-not, there is another 1-tonish Chinese mini sold at recent auction called the MS13. I don't think the name was intentionally a joke, but I suspect they don't use that name anymore.

A friend just bought a barely used L47, which he is bringing over to do some maintenance. One sweet machine with all the options.
Yep the L47 is a sweet machine...

For those of us interested in the electric China diggers.

/ What did you do with your Chinese baby digger today? #448  
no ELECTRIC carp allowed on my farm!!!!!! LOL!!

How the experts put a track back on.

no ELECTRIC carp allowed on my farm!!!!!! LOL!!
I don't want to own one, But I am curious how they work. Looks like the only difference is battery size and an electric motor instead of gas or diesel.