What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #181  
I have the same machine, a 2015 model. Close to 200 hrs with not one issue, and some pretty heavy work done with it. Mitsubishi makes this model and they get very high rating for quality. Sorry to hear about troubles with yours.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #182  
Nothing, not a darn thing. It's running great! Just waiting for this weekend so it can move dirt and gravel on two separate jobs.

-R

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #183  
Picked up some brush. Carried off a bunch of dead falls. I have a 4-in-1 blade and that sort of work is a snap.

I just wish I could get it to prune my grapes.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #184  
Actually had to fire Matilda up and push some snow around yesterday. Another foot or two on the way so she might get another couple of hours of use in the next few days.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #185  
I installed my new Titan tree puller. They shipped it fast and I'm happy with it. Their tech service could use a tune up. When I called to ask about swapping out the skid steer style couplings to compact tractor 3/8 couplings they were not helpful. Not to worry, my local dealer set me up with a new set of fittings for the smaller couplers.

fullsizeoutput_481.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_482.jpeg

Pulled out 50 saplings and small trees. The drive way is starting to look presentable again.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #186  
Moved some horse manure, and then some brush to a burn pile from where I’m clearing some small, unwanted trees. Chainsaw and tractor running well. Wet clay. Yuck!IMG_3795.JPG
IMG_3797.JPG

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #187  
I installed my new Titan tree puller. They shipped it fast and I'm happy with it. Their tech service could use a tune up. When I called to ask about swapping out the skid steer style couplings to compact tractor 3/8 couplings they were not helpful. Not to worry, my local dealer set me up with a new set of fittings for the smaller couplers.

View attachment 542034

View attachment 542035

Pulled out 50 saplings and small trees. The drive way is starting to look presentable again.

Those are gorgeous birch trees!!

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #188  
picked the backhoe's swing pin up off the ground after it apparently stuck in the bore and twisted the retention pin off.. and immediately dropped back in like nothing was wrong. I can't even at this point. grease zerk down there doesn't work either, must have missed that on the last go around. the grease was still on the nipple from where I hit it, but I guess I didn't realize it wasn't going anywhere. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have orange and green envy right now.

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today? #189  
Over the weekend the little eMax moved...

- 4yds of river stone to finish off a drainage ditch. Yeah, they still required human power (me) for shovel work and final spreading. Sure beats paying for a monthly exercise fee. Man that's a good workout!
- 16 tons of crusher for a garage pad.

All that, it earned its keep, saved my back plus only used 4gal of fuel! I might reward it with a 100 hr oil change...

/ What did you do to or on your Mahindra today?
The 2538 moved a lot of snow Friday. My drive, neighbors drive, other neighbors drive, probably a mile between the 3.

Then helped the road crew out with drifting snow near my house.

Then shoved a downed tree out of the way for another neighbor.

Followed up with Removing the debris from my lost building all day Saturday and most of Sunday. Grapple works wonders.