What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,391  
I imagine you're going to enjoy it for many years to come.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,392  
Thats how most projects for me start "I did not know what I had gotten into till I started." :confused:

What I believe to be a simple task will take much longer, with more effort than expected, more money, more cursing, more hassle, and more regret... until its done. Then the regret goes away.

What I perceive to be a huge complicated task, might turn out to be incredibly simple. I get it done in a fraction of the time I thought, with less hassle. Though, these types of tasks seem rare.

You'd think with the years of experience on doing such tasks, that I'd know what to expect in any given situation. Apparently not. :unsure:

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,393  
changed oil & the hydraulic filter , used Wix filters on the XG3025
has 265 hrs now , will be grading the drive way and spraying later on this week
little Blue has been a good investment .

1hgUzL9.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,394  
Thats how most projects for me start "I did not know what I had gotten into till I started." :confused:

What I believe to be a simple task will take much longer, with more effort than expected, more money, more cursing, more hassle, and more regret... until its done. Then the regret goes away.

What I perceive to be a huge complicated task, might turn out to be incredibly simple. I get it done in a fraction of the time I thought, with less hassle. Though, these types of tasks seem rare.

You'd think with the years of experience on doing such tasks, that I'd know what to expect in any given situation. Apparently not. :unsure:

I can relate

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,396  
3 inches of new snow here overnight so depending on how much it melts today I might Have to plow off the concrete in front of garage.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,397  
3 inches of new snow here overnight so depending on how much it melts today I might Have to plow off the concrete in front of garage.

No. Nope. That's one four letter word that you can just keep to yourself.

If you jinxed all the rest of us, I don't know, but you deserve to have your mouth washed out with soap.

🤣

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,398  
Now that spring has finally arrived... kind of (we went from winter directly into summer here), I did the 'spring maintenance' on my tractor. Started with taking the snow chains off. We havent had snow on the ground for a few weeks, and the mud is mostly dry. Got the kid (he is 3) on the pressure washer, washing the mud and gunk off the tractor. Vacuumed out the cab and wiped everything down. I serviced the snow blower and put it away for the summer, hooked up the pallet forks and got the trampoline set up. I keep the trampoline on a pallet, much easier! I need more pallets for things like that!

20230429_105945.jpg
20230429_142818.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,399  
Unloaded my newest craigslist find, a 68" everything attachments xtreme duty deluxe box frame disc.

Has some use, but in excellent condition. Notched discs front and back, adjustable angle. Early model but the build is herculean

Attachments

• 20230503_171911.jpg
    20230503_171911.jpg
    714.7 KB · Views: 59
   / What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,400  
That is definitely a good find.