What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,831  
I made the weld on ones. Used some stock 4"x3/4" steel. Drilled a hole for the pins. They dont extend, but dont need to. I'm keeping the stock links, just in case I need them for whatever reason.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,832  
I made the weld on ones. Used some stock 4"x3/4" steel. Drilled a hole for the pins. They dont extend, but dont need to. I'm keeping the stock links, just in case I need them for whatever reason.
Yeah good call. With this style, you don't really need the extend the links. Even if you are slightly crooked when approaching the implement, you can just push it into alignment with the tractor.

LS is offering those hooks as standard here in Portugal on the new MT3 series.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,833  
Quick update: Over the weekend, I didnt a few long awaited upgrades to my tractor. I added the European style "hooks and balls" quick attach, hydraulic top link, and WR Long 3rd function kit in anticipation of my EA Wicked 60 arriving (hopefully) in a few weeks.
Sorry, no photos. I did film much of it, so new YT videos will be up as soon as I edit them.
The 3rd function kit was a PITA! The bracket for the valve didn't fit well, and reaching the remote valve assembly under the gear shift required taking the tire off! Took me about 3 hours minus clean up time. Now all I need is the grapple to see if it actually works! Unfortunately, my tool box is now removed from my tractor to make room for the valve. I need to remake/figure out a new spot, or something to get my box back on the tractor.
Where did you source the quick attach components? The closest place I found is in Canada. Thanks!

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,834  
If I remember correctly, Brian from Fitrite Hydraulics sells those, both weld on or extendable link models. He is a member here as well. @MtnViewRanch

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,835  
Where did you source the quick attach components? The closest place I found is in Canada. Thanks!
Which ones to you want? Straight cat 1, or the cat 1-2 hooks? Go this far, might as well get a top link hook also. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3001.JPG
    IMG_3001.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3899.JPG
    IMG_3899.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 97
   / What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,836  
I knew Brian sold these, in fact, we did talk about it (and top n tilt kit) but I ended up buying mine from Agristoreusa

ONLY because I made it apart of a huge order. There was another reason too, Brian may have been sold out of something, or something, I dont remember. It was a while ago. Mine arrived several months ago, but I just go to welding them up.

However, I have not looked at the top link hook... :unsure:

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,837  
I knew Brian sold these, in fact, we did talk about it (and top n tilt kit) but I ended up buying mine from Agristoreusa

ONLY because I made it apart of a huge order. There was another reason too, Brian may have been sold out of something, or something, I dont remember. It was a while ago. Mine arrived several months ago, but I just go to welding them up.

However, I have not looked at the top link hook... :unsure:
Thanks!

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,839  
Maybe I wont have videos...
I recorded 4 different projects/upgrades to my tractor over the Memorial Day weekend. It was a great time to get out, get these projects done, and film the processes. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that, apparently, I have no audio at all, none.

I tell ya, this whole making videos for YT is starting to suck. I have been plagued with technical issues, horrible shots, crap audio (or no audio), missing files, and user error since day one. Might be time to simply hang it all up. Really disappointing.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,840  
Do a voice over..