What are these tires and where can I get them

/ What are these tires and where can I get them #1  

arrow

Tractor
Mahindra 3016
This is a picture of tires on the front of a European compact tractor (Deutz Agrokid). They seem to be a perfect blend between R1' and R4's.
They are wider, have cleats and seem soft and chewy. I like em but all I see on tractors sold in the states are 1's or4's and some R3's.
Anyone know what they are and if we can get these someplace here for certain size application? I could be wrong but they seem to look as if they fit more on R4 rims rather than R1's?

Attachments

• 735.jpeg
    735.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 772
   / What are these tires and where can I get them #2  
What size are they? They look similar to the tires used on trenchers and garden tillers. Kubota BX models have these on the front with their "bar" lug option.

/ What are these tires and where can I get them
What size are they? They look similar to the tires used on trenchers and garden tillers. Kubota BX models have these on the front with their "bar" lug option.

Deutz's website shows a myriad of tires for this tractor so it gets confusing. One of the sizes listed is 11.2R24. I never heard of an "R24" or just an"R" tire for that matter. They appear on a medium sized compact that looks much like most of the 2500to 3000Ilb tractors around so these tires are quite substantial in size in order to support that weight range. Now if I can zero in as to what type they are, perhaps they can be acquired here in the states.

Attachments

• 3434.jpg
    3434.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1,171
Last edited:
Here's a better picture. As you can see, this is a decent sized c.u.t.

Attachments

• 3434-1.jpg
    3434-1.jpg
    588.6 KB · Views: 395
   / What are these tires and where can I get them #5  
Frequently Asked Questions | Firestone Agricultural Tire

Firestone Agricultural Tire

Tire Brochures - Titan International ((good year and titan farm tires website))

get on other tire manufacture websites and find there "ag" section or "forestry" section then look for there "find a dealer" google the various nearby locations that show up, and you might find a nearby company that has a website and lists a wider variety of tire types.

quick search, looks like tires might be R1W ((W being forestry tires with deeper tread?))

Frequently Asked Questions | Firestone Agricultural Tire

Firestone Agricultural Tire

Tire Brochures - Titan International ((good year and titan farm tires website))

get on other tire manufacture websites and find there "ag" section or "forestry" section then look for there "find a dealer" google the various nearby locations that show up, and you might find a nearby company that has a website and lists a wider variety of tire types.

quick search, looks like tires might be R1W ((W being forestry tires with deeper tread?))

Thanks Boggen for at least giving me a clue. I know a few things more than I did before. 1.If the tire size has an "R" such as 11.2R24. This means its a radial 2. These tires all seem to be radials. 3. R1W means its a floatation tire made for "wet" conditions. None of my inputs work at the Firestone sight and the Titan sight does not seem to be that navigable. I cannot seem to input a correct tire size for a cut tractor so unfortunately, I still do not know if what Firestone makes can fit a cut. At least I have a little something more to work with so thanks again.

/ What are these tires and where can I get them #8  
Looks just like a R1W (wide) radial tire to me. The radials are flat profile where the bias tires we usually get are balloon round.

Thanks Pooh but these tires (R2) are going in the opposite direction I wish to achieve. I am looking for a tire that will have good traction in the woods but will not wreck the grass when i need to drive on that. These tires seem to offer the traction of an R1 but the turf friendlier aspects of an R4. They also last longer, give a better ride and won't compact the ground as much. They seem perfect for what I want to do and I am disappointed tractors sold in the states do not offer this option as many European areas do. This seems like a tire a lot of people who operate c.u.t.s could use to their benefit right here in the USA. Don't know why they haven't caught on here as much