Backhoe What are options for backhoe attachment for 2001 Kubota L3010

/ What are options for backhoe attachment for 2001 Kubota L3010 #1  

jstreet9

Tractor
kubota L3010
I have a 2001 Kubota L3010. I's like to purchase a backhoe attachment for this tractor. What are my best options? I'm willing to buy new or used equipment. Does Kubota still produce a backhoe for this 18 year-old tractor? What third-party options are there?

/ What are options for backhoe attachment for 2001 Kubota L3010 #2  
Kubota only offered a 3 point mounted backhoe for the L3010... Model BL4690A. If you are patient and keep searching, you might find a used one showing up for sale somewhere. The 3 point BH's are meant to be lighter-duty setups, since they can put a lot of stress on the back end of the tractor. A better alternative might be one of the aftermarket suppliers like Woods, Bush Hog, etc., that offer generic subframe type BH's, with mounting systems for different makes and models of tractors. You'd have to see if any of them still offer the mounts for an L3010.

/ What are options for backhoe attachment for 2001 Kubota L3010 #3  
You might check if Kubota has a frame kit for mounting that backhoe. Though they don’t come up very often, the Kubota backhoes sell for about 1/3 what a new woods would cost in my area. The woods wasn’t even an option for that money and at least according to the Kubota dealer selling the Woods, there were no strengthening options for my 7510.

When I found a BH4672 for my B7510 I did a little research and found that Kubota supplied these with a subframe and reinforced wraparound top bracket. All of which were still available for under $300 total which was money well spent I thought.

/ What are options for backhoe attachment for 2001 Kubota L3010 #4  
I have a sub frame and brackets that were on my L3410 , switched the hoe over to my other tractor with there subframe.

/ What are options for backhoe attachment for 2001 Kubota L3010 #5  
after building my own 3pt backhoe, owning a 15,000lb allis chalmers backhoe, i bought the bh77 and subframe for my b3200 and absolutely love it. the bucket is made so that almost never wet clay sticks in it and works flawlessly. if your running a belly mower you have to remove the surframe and hoe. nice to have the inching forward and reverse come with it also.

/ What are options for backhoe attachment for 2001 Kubota L3010 #6  
You might check if Kubota has a frame kit for mounting that backhoe. Though they don稚 come up very often, the Kubota backhoes sell for about 1/3 what a new woods would cost in my area. The woods wasn稚 even an option for that money and at least according to the Kubota dealer selling the Woods, there were no strengthening options for my 7510.

When I found a BH4672 for my B7510 I did a little research and found that Kubota supplied these with a subframe and reinforced wraparound top bracket. All of which were still available for under $300 total which was money well spent I thought.
Woods made a subframe for the 7610 and BH-70X.
I'm rough on equipment and when I looked at the Kubota BH4672 offering in '09 I figured I'd bend it. Plus I wanted something that I could dig a hole deep enough so I couldn't see out.
With the BH70-X and Woods Frame on my B7610 I've hauled the tractor all over the place with the hoe and bounced it significantly at times. And have dug some deep holes.

In '09 I had planned on getting a larger tractor in the 40HP class to swap the hoe over to. But I messed up and got my M4700.

If you can put it on yourself there's a place online that sells Woods BH's for a good price and several TBN'ers claim to have bought from them.

/ What are options for backhoe attachment for 2001 Kubota L3010 #7  
I bought it because the price was right and I have a 1969 JD400 for those holes you can’t see out of.

The Kubota is very handy for more precise work... The old Deere isn’t very accurate, and neither am I.