Well, I hope you guys are happy :-(

/ Well, I hope you guys are happy :-( #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
New Holland is going to launch a 24/7 hotline for New Holland customers now:(

Press Releases

/ Well, I hope you guys are happy :-( #2  
Ok, I guess I'm in the dark. Maybe I missed a previous thread. Why do you find this disappointing and worthy of a :( frown?

/ Well, I hope you guys are happy :-( #3  
Yea, there is a bit more to it than that. Its 24/7 for select customers and dealers only. Its not a public thing. Its only used when a real issue comes up, not for mundane questions. There are also real people with real knowledge and ability to get stuff done on the other end. Not a minimum wage receptionist with prepackaged answers.

/ Well, I hope you guys are happy :-( #4  
New Holland is going to launch a 24/7 hotline for New Holland customers now

Make sure you can speak Pakistani, or Indian, because like everyone else they will be the ones answering the phones.

I talked to four different AMERICAN customer service companies this week and all were in Pakistan.

/ Well, I hope you guys are happy :-(
MessickFarmEqu said:
Yea, there is a bit more to it than that. Its 24/7 for select customers and dealers only. Its not a public thing. Its only used when a real issue comes up, not for mundane questions. There are also real people with real knowledge and ability to get stuff done on the other end. Not a minimum wage receptionist with prepackaged answers.

I know you have a better understanding of this program then I do but from reading the press release it said
New Holland’s Top Service provides all New Holland customers with outstanding service, information and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. New Holland customers who have service and product-related issues can contact the Top Service Team via a toll-free number.

I took that as anyone who owned a NH. I just can't see how much help this type of program will actually provide.

TedLaRue said:
Ok, I guess I'm in the dark. Maybe I missed a previous thread. Why do you find this disappointing and worthy of a :( frown?

Dougster and a few of the other guys here will understand.

/ Well, I hope you guys are happy :-( #7  
Robert_in_NY said:
Dougster and a few of the other guys here will understand.
To be polite, let's just say that 24/7 tractor manufacturer help lines have proven to be somewhat less than helpful. :rolleyes:

Dougster

/ Well, I hope you guys are happy :-( #8  
Maybe this is a subject that needs to be over in the new holland section.
Last time it was discussed here it only went down hill ??:rolleyes:

Just trying to keep the peace

/ Well, I hope you guys are happy :-( #9  
MessickFarmEqu said:

Play nice.... Lets wait and see how it works out....:)

Kendall69 said:
I talked to four different AMERICAN customer service companies this week and all were in Pakistan.

I have talked to the Philipines several times and India once. This was all related to Expedia, which I may never use again.... I have wasted over 2 hrs on the phone because of them in the last week. Might be close to 3 hours by now.

tractorErnie said:
Maybe this is a subject that needs to be over in the new holland section.
Last time it was discussed here it only went down hill ??:rolleyes:

Just trying to keep the peace

Ernie, if you remember my position on this last time you will remember it was said that if NH had brought out this program someone implied I would be for it. Now that NH has it I still think it is a waste of money and from the posts I see in the Mahindra forum the Mahindra 24/7 isn't doing as well as some had thought it would.

I didn't really post this here to discuss it only to bring up something that was talked about earlier on this forum. Who knows, maybe the NH guys will see this thread and look at some of the issues the Mahindra guys have had with it. Then again, I think they just want to throw money away.