Weird backhoe removal 3 point setup and behavior

/ Weird backhoe removal 3 point setup and behavior #11  
So on the LS tractors, the backhoe runs off a remote valve?

I thought it ran like the Kubota tractors, where you actually split the circuit and add the backhoe in the middle. Therefore my posts above.

Some do like mine as stated above, the smaller or more bare bones tractors use the loop method. Since we didn’t know all the details about OPs machine, I thought it was worth mentioning.

My tractor has three sets of SCVs, with one being detented to run the backhoe or anything else that needs constant flow.

/ Weird backhoe removal 3 point setup and behavior #12  
My XG3025 (now the MT225) has the detent valve/ rear remote. Both the BH hoses plug into the remote valves at the rear. Both BH hoses are male. If you plug them in wrong, it just makes the BH controls opposite.... I can either switch the hoses to opposite ports or switch the detent valve to the opposite direction. Sounds like your dealer "cheaped out" on how he hooked up the BH plumbing.

If the detent valve is 'activated' without anything connected, it definitely "howls" louder, reminding me center the valve.

My 3 point works with or without the BH attached.

Hopefully your dealer gives you an easier way to make the "change-over".

/ Weird backhoe removal 3 point setup and behavior #13  
Mystery solved. Either the factory or the dealer set this up differently than expected.

There's another quick disconnect on the other end of the line that feeds the backhoe, near the hydraulic block under the right footboard; it's attached to a line coming from the loader control valve assembly. There's an unused, male quick disconnect on the front of the block near the footboard. To change from backhoe to rear 3pt lift, I have to uncouple that line, and plug the line coming from the loader valve assembly to the unused male connector on the block.

Less convenient than looping the cable at the rear.

Nothing in the documentation, and no discussion of that issue when I took delivery of the tractor. In fact, I think I was told the opposite...that I should loop the feed at the back of the tractor.
And you are a life saver. Dealer was at a loss and was waiting on LS regional contact to call him back. This process is not listed ANYWHERE in LS manual or on the Internet. Glad I found this. I will need to call the dealer and educate them in case someone else has this issue. Thanks again.

/ Weird backhoe removal 3 point setup and behavior #14  
One thing I learned about my MT225E tractor is that the backhoe is plumbed at the end of the power line that feeds the 3 point. So, when you disconnect the backhoe, you have to connect the lines together so the fluid can flow through the system and back to the reservoir.

If you don't connect them, the pressure relief valve will operate and probably your pump will bog down the motor due to high pressure operation.

/ Weird backhoe removal 3 point setup and behavior #15  
One thing I learned about my MT225E tractor is that the backhoe is plumbed at the end of the power line that feeds the 3 point. So, when you disconnect the backhoe, you have to connect the lines together so the fluid can flow through the system and back to the reservoir.

If you don't connect them, the pressure relief valve will operate and probably your pump will bog down the motor due to high pressure operation.
BUT... do you have rear remotes? The setups are different if rear remotes are added. If no remotes, then that circuit has to be completed as you stated.

/ Weird backhoe removal 3 point setup and behavior #16  
Mystery solved. Either the factory or the dealer set this up differently than expected.

There's another quick disconnect on the other end of the line that feeds the backhoe, near the hydraulic block under the right footboard; it's attached to a line coming from the loader control valve assembly. There's an unused, male quick disconnect on the front of the block near the footboard. To change from backhoe to rear 3pt lift, I have to uncouple that line, and plug the line coming from the loader valve assembly to the unused male connector on the block.

Less convenient than looping the cable at the rear.

Nothing in the documentation, and no discussion of that issue when I took delivery of the tractor. In fact, I think I was told the opposite...that I should loop the feed at the back of the tractor.

This sounds very similar to my kioti lk3054xs TLB.