Web hosting

/ Web hosting #1  

smfcpacfp

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030HSDC
I will be retiring in a few months and won't be able to use my employer's web site anymore. does anyone know of a good web hosting site that they have used? I don't want to pay an arm and leg, and I design my own web pages.

/ Web hosting #2  
I've used hostway.com for over 10 years.

/ Web hosting #3  
I've used Scout....scoutinternethosting.com for about 2 years for our business site, after 8+ years of abuse by our previous host. Though they are seldom available by phone, their help desk invariably responds within hours to inquiries via email and always spot on. Pricing seemed very good to me too, downtime is almost non-existent. Our church has begun to use them for a website too.

/ Web hosting #4  
I use hostgator.com . I have a semi-dedicated server with them, no down time in 3 yrs. I've gone through 4 others before them and the service/tech support is great.

/ Web hosting #5  
I use modhost and they've been glitch free for three or four years now.

/ Web hosting #6  
I use dixiesys.com. The prices are good and the uptime has been good also.

Kevin

/ Web hosting #8  
I use Thomas Brunt for my business site. He even still does front page hosting if you still use that program. I like front page personally. It's easy and I do all my own web design too.
You can google his name to find his web hosting site. He's been very helpful over the years to me and always there when I needed him for something.

My mother also does web hosting and design. She is hosting my farm site. Her site is mrswizard.com. She's about as smart as they get when it comes to websites. Both her and Thomas Brunt have great prices.

The only reason my mother doesn't host my business site is she let's me have it when I call her with a problem in the middle of the night. I guess that's to be expected when she was hosting my site for free. I pay Thomas so he gives me a little slack.

/ Web hosting #9  
GODADDY.COM They are cheap, efficient and very responsive to help desk calls. They will talk you through anything.