We Lost a Child

/ We Lost a Child #12  
Yes condolences and best to your wife. Make sure she isn't quietly feeling guilty. Do consider yourselves blessed with your daughters! Some want very bad but never get to experience the joys of bringing little ones into the world. Take care!

/ We Lost a Child #13  
sorry, I feel the loss . lost our first to a miscarriage many yrs ago

/ We Lost a Child #15  
My kids are 23 and 20. My wife and kids are the most important things in the world to me, I can only imagine your loss.

/ We Lost a Child #16  
Very sorry to hear this.

/ We Lost a Child #17  
I understand! Lost our only to a miscarriage and had to adopt after that. Glad to see you have things in the proper perspective - even though she wasn't born she was a child. God gave her to you and then something happened. Know that she is in God's hands and know that we care about you. Thank you for sharing!

/ We Lost a Child #18  
You have my sympathies. As fathers, we feel some degree of loss and grief, but your wife needs your love and support now more than ever. A woman has an instant intense connection with this tiny being, even before she might know she's pregnant. I've watched my wife deal with this emotional situation 3 times in the past 6 years, every time just as heart- wrenching as the last. We are blessed with healthy happy children, but that does not diminish the pain and grief you both are feeling. Hug each other, love each other, and just 'Be there' for each other... I'm so sad to hear of your loss.