WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!

/ WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!! #21  
Girls are great! I was blessed with 3 of them. They are now 5, 3, and 1. Congratulations!!

/ WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!! #22  
Congrats!!

My 'baby' girl is 23! Nothing like a daughter, no matter how old she gets, she will always be daddy's little girl!!!

Dean

/ WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!
Thanks guys!!! I think I would go crazy with 3 girls!! Is there anyway to keep them young?? She is not born yet and I don't want her to grow up to fast on me

/ WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!! #24  
JD230511 said:
Thanks guys!!! I think I would go crazy with 3 girls!! Is there anyway to keep them young?? She is not born yet and I don't want her to grow up to fast on me

Heck no you can't You blink your eyes and they are 30. I have three myself. 31 is my youngest But they are great

/ WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!! #25  
...Heck no you can't You blink your eyes and they are 30

Ya why is that. Seems like yesterday I was cutting the umbilical cord and now I'll soon be teacher her to drive.

Man that went by fast.

/ WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!! #26  
Cat_Driver said:
Ya why is that. Seems like yesterday I was cutting the umbilical cord and now I'll soon be teacher her to drive.

Man that went by fast.

I don't know but it sure does. I can remember my father quoting me years ago to enjoy my youth cause it don't last long. No doubt he was correct.