Was the Bobcat 3650 discontinued

/ Was the Bobcat 3650 discontinued #1  

Hay Dude

Super Star Member
Top Poster Of Month
Tractor
Challenger MT655E, Massey Ferguson 7495, Challenger MT535B, Krone 4x4 XC baler, Kubota F3680 & ZD331 Ram 5500 Cummins 4x4, IH 7500 4x4 dump truck, Kaufman 35’ tandem 19 ton trailer, John Deere CX-15
I see a new version, no cab being offered. Was the 3650 discontinued?

/ Was the Bobcat 3650 discontinued #2  
Which new model? The cab is probably offered in the "Build and Quote" part of the Website:

Bobcat UV34.JPG

For those not familiar with the Bobcat 3650:

Bobcat 3650..jpg
Bobcat 3650.jpg

It was made for Bobcat by Polaris and their model name was Brutus:

Polaris Brutus.jpg

Both models have a recall for a brake line problem: Bobcat Company Recalls Utility Vehicles (UTVs) Due to Collision and Crash Hazard (Recall Alert) | CPSC.gov

Polaris Recalls Brutus Utility Vehicles (UTVs) Due to Collision and Crash Hazard (Recall Alert) | CPSC.gov

/ Was the Bobcat 3650 discontinued
It has a different model name and I don’t see front PTO attachments

/ Was the Bobcat 3650 discontinued #4  
I guess you will have to intensify your search for a Toolcat blue TU.gif

I could get by without the toolcats loader capability. I have 2 farm tractors and a backhoe that can do far more than Toolcats loader.
What I really like about this 3650 is I have 2 mowing contracts where having a cab comfort fo long days of mowing would be great, but I really question how 25HP is going to run a hydrostatic powered small vehicle with AC running and a mower in any kind of tall grass though.
Someone really needs to fill the need for folks that want an out front mower with an AC cab.