Warren Buffett’s Money

/ Warren Buffett’s Money #1  

MoKelly

Jefferson County, Mo, ... about 35 miles out of St
Tractor
Bobcat CT235, Bad Boy z-turn, Suzuki Vinson 500 and F-150
So, everyone has heard of Warren Buffett. The Oracle of Omaha.

He released information today on the investments he has in Berkshire and it’s kind of surprising.

70% of Berkshire’s portfolio is made up of only 4 companies:

- Apple worth $135 billion

- Bank Of America worth $42 billion

- AMEX worth $24 billion

- Coke worth $23 billion

Those are the 4 companies he is banking on to drive Berkshire’s stock price higher in the future.

MoKelly

/ Warren Buffett’s Money #2  
Really BoA ??? I've dealt with them and had problems with them. Others with mortgage problems with them too. So bad, people left them. Otherwise, the other 3 look solid for now.

/ Warren Buffett’s Money #3  
Really BoA ??? I've dealt with them and had problems with them. Others with mortgage problems with them too. So bad, people left them. Otherwise, the other 3 look solid for now.
He's looking at the other end of the spectrum. Those PITA banking practices are what makes him money.

/ Warren Buffett’s Money #4  
Here here. BoA is bad! I, too, have dealt with them and had a bad experience. I had a business account with them to allow me to take customer's credit cards. In the end it was my fault what happened, but they had no/0 sympathy and let me screw myself out of a bunch of money to them.

So, yeah, if they can keep up such practices and still keep customers and clients they will make a lot of money!

As for buffet's only 4 main holdings, that is what i do also - few companies i like. But i have 5!

/ Warren Buffett’s Money
Well, I guess this is why Buffett is a billionaire.

IMG_1591.JPG

Not bad for a one year return.

MoKelly

/ Warren Buffett’s Money #6  
Berkshire Hathaway's glory days are over. Warren's trades looks like everyone elses.

/ Warren Buffett’s Money #7  
Well, I guess this is why Buffett is a billionaire.

View attachment 711014

Not bad for a one year return.

MoKelly
As with any investment, a 1year chart is irrelevant to investor returns unless the investment was made exactly 12 months ago. It isn't hard to pick a start date that makes BoA look like a loser.

/ Warren Buffett’s Money #8  
Funny, Berkshire Hathaway bought Precision Castparts for 37 Billion in 2016. Wonder why this company didn't show up in the top 70%

/ Warren Buffett’s Money
As with any investment, a 1year chart is irrelevant to investor returns unless the investment was made exactly 12 months ago. It isn't hard to pick a start date that makes BoA look like a loser.

Here is 10 years. It’s even better.

IMG_1592.JPG

/ Warren Buffett’s Money #10  
i remember the crash in 2008.....ouch...

BOA was $2.00 a share and the president of BOA bought 1 million shares.