Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing
Its always good idea to keep kicking the can down the road before purchasing equipment as it is getting cheaper. 🤪 We are living in volatile times that most of us have never seen
According to some of you here if the can gets kicked down the road far enough I may be able to purchase equipment for pennies on the dollar 😅

I still don't get it.
If the wheels are still turning forward just pull back a bit more on the sticks.
YUP same here Vince common sense operation.
You and coobie obviously share the opinion that gear reduction is not needed. It begs the question then why Kubota engineers thought it did.

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #374  
As I stated in my earlier post I run my ZTR on hilly terrain with no issues.But you will always get the jack wagons who will mow steep ditch banks and such that will roll over or slide down the hills then ***** and complain they don't mow well on hills 🤪 .Common sense has left our society the reason for the lawyer stickers on all of our equipment.

My wife is a lawyer. She would agree with you.

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #375  
Once a ZTR starts running away downhill, you can pull back on the controls, but the tires spin enough that you won't regain full control in my experience. This is with turf tires.

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #376  
Once a ZTR starts running away downhill, you can pull back on the controls, but the tires spin enough that you won't regain full control in my experience. This is with turf tires.
One of the reasons I got rid of the turfs and went to bar tires.
The turfs were trying to hurt me.
Happened multiple times with turfs, last time it happened nearly hit a tree. Had enough, got rid of the turfs after that.

/ Warning About Dealers And Their Pricing #377  
According to some of you here if the can gets kicked down the road far enough I may be able to purchase equipment for pennies on the dollar 😅
If you wait until the next major recession I would intend to agree.I purchased a lot of equipment back in 2007-2008.But if one can wait that long is the real question.

If you wait until the next major recession I would intend to agree.I purchased a lot of equipment back in 2007-2008.But if one can wait that long is the real question.
According to some around here were just months away from it 😄