Chipper wanting to know if there is an Equipment / Attachment Data site anywhere ?

/ wanting to know if there is an Equipment / Attachment Data site anywhere ? #1  

scaredychicken

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 160 (1988), Arctic Cat 400 ATV (2006), Kubota BX23S (2018), Jacobsen Super Chief 1450 (1969), Cub Cadet RZT S50 zero turn mower (2012)
I'm looking for the specs on pieces of equipment, to compare brands, features, options ... I love the one that is there for tractor data, hoping that there is a similar site for equipmwnt ? google can only do so much ...

has anybody seen a Mulcher like this in this colour ? I'm trying to get the brand and model number, for the specs PRIOR to committing to a purchase. It is described as a Mulcher, ... I'm looking for more of a Chipper. The item has no names, markings etc ... so I really don't know what it is, what it's requirements and limits are ? My gut reaction is that it may be a ubuilt model. I asked specific questions, seller just says that it will run on any tractor with a pto ??? perhaps, but I still want details. Unless it is a Manufactured Brand, I think the asking price is too high.

not looking for a dating site :) not sure how to edit the title - LOL

Attachments

• 101939141_1069378736777887_7849987163704786944_o chipper.jpg
    101939141_1069378736777887_7849987163704786944_o chipper.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
   / wanting to know if there is an Equipment / Attachment Data site anywhere ? #2  
Re: wanting to know if there is an Equipment / Attachment Date site anywhere ?

If the manufacturer didnt supply a date with the identification plate or if the plate is lost you are SOL. If you clean up the weeds around the unit and provide some more photos it will make identification easier.

If thats the sellers photo good luck getting anything meaningful from him. Usually when I see for sale photos of equipment rusting in the weeds somewhere in the back forty the guy doesnt give a fig about his stuff and way overvalues his junk.

/ wanting to know if there is an Equipment / Attachment Data site anywhere ? #3  

If you could get a photo of the wheel for chipping/mulching it would help a lot in determining what the unit actually is. I would tend to guess more chipper style, but that is really a blind guess as the blades on the wheel may not be up to handling more than twigs.

/ wanting to know if there is an Equipment / Attachment Data site anywhere ? #4  

It looks to be a chipper, big fly wheel.... yes, more photos... How much are they asking for it???

/ wanting to know if there is an Equipment / Attachment Data site anywhere ?

It's the sellers photo, not much to go on, says he's used it ONCE, asking $1800, won't answer my questions / perhaps he doesn't know ? I get the impression that it's capacity is 3 inches IF it is a mulcher-CHIPPER

/ wanting to know if there is an Equipment / Attachment Data site anywhere ? #6  

I thought that your title was pretty good... kind of a "tractormatch.com". "Have Kubota Grand L, looking for somebody with a Bx." Perhaps you can get Kubota to sponsor it. :dance1:

/ wanting to know if there is an Equipment / Attachment Data site anywhere ? #7  

He won't answer questions, walk away, not worth the trouble.

/ wanting to know if there is an Equipment / Attachment Data site anywhere ? #8  

He won't answer questions, walk away, not worth the trouble.

/ wanting to know if there is an Equipment / Attachment Data site anywhere ?

I thought that your title was pretty good... kind of a "tractormatch.com". "Have Kubota Grand L, looking for somebody with a Bx." Perhaps you can get Kubota to sponsor it. :dance1:

still unsure how to correct that typo :)

/ wanting to know if there is an Equipment / Attachment Data site anywhere ? #10  

still unsure how to correct that typo :)
If it's within 24 hours of when you made a post, you can edit it.
After that, click report post and in the note field request that the title or whatever be changed and one of the moderators can take care of it.
I happened to see your post and took care of it.

Aaron Z