Wanted tractor in the Dallas,Texas area. 8N, Feguson T30 or 65 or anything.

Item Details
Type
Tractor
Looking for something in the Dallas area.

We have looked at a few Ford 8N runners that have had various issues priced from 900 to 1400, have also looked at a few non runners.

Please let me know if you have a old diesel or 8N that you would like to sell.

Thanks

/ Wanted tractor in the Dallas,Texas area. 8N, Feguson T30 or 65 or anything. #2  
have you ever used search tempest... craigslist on steroids?

/ Wanted tractor in the Dallas,Texas area. 8N, Feguson T30 or 65 or anything. #3  
Looking for something in the Dallas area.

We have looked at a few Ford 8N runners that have had various issues priced from 900 to 1400, have also looked at a few non runners.

Please let me know if you have a old diesel or 8N that you would like to sell.

Thanks

The 8N is a simple and reliable tractor, but is not good with a loader (no power steering)
If you want a really DECENT 8N you will likely need to spend 2000+.

/ Wanted tractor in the Dallas,Texas area. 8N, Feguson T30 or 65 or anything. #4  
I've seen a few 8N's on Craigslist from Houston to OKC over the last few months. Almost everyone was a 'solid runner' all were in the $2000-4000 range and only 1 was a tractor solo; all the rest had at least a PTO shredder of some size. I saw one with a belly mower. I saw one with a Ford 25a flail mower in OKC before Thanksgiving for ~2500-3500 and I missed out on it -i was trying to figure out getting it for the flail then selling the tractor for a nominal price (to cover my fuel to got get them and return to Denton..... But the ad disappeared so quickly.....

/ Wanted tractor in the Dallas,Texas area. 8N, Feguson T30 or 65 or anything. #5  
My experience is that you are ALWAYS at a disadvantage when putting out wanted Ads for equipment. No one, has ever approached me with a good deal.