Wanted- need air cutoff valve for Iseki engine

/ Wanted- need air cutoff valve for Iseki engine #1  

stnickstoys

Gold Member
Tractor
Used Yanmar and Iseki
Hi guys,
Anyone have an air cutoff valve that goes on the intake manifold of an Iseki engine? I need one and was hoping to find a salvage part.
Shoot me an email if you can help!
Thanks
Nick

/ Wanted- need air cutoff valve for Iseki engine #2  
A clipgate valve such as is used on RV waste tank drains will work.

You gona be working in a hazardous area?

Egon

/ Wanted- need air cutoff valve for Iseki engine #3  
There is a company in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada called Roda Deca, they spelcalize in building positive air shut off valve's for various types of equipment for the oil and gas industries in Alberta. You can give them the dimensions you require and they will have or can build what you need.

/ Wanted- need air cutoff valve for Iseki engine #4  
I saw that Cross Creek has a few Isekis parted out. 800-462-7335. There is also a place in Kevil Kentucky with parted out greys.

/ Wanted- need air cutoff valve for Iseki engine #5  
You might try West Kentucky Tractor Parts I have never used them, but they list Iseki as one type that they salvaging. Apparently they do quite a bit of Japanese tractors.

/ Wanted- need air cutoff valve for Iseki engine
Thanks everyone for the awesome suggestions, I'll give them a try.
Nick

/ Wanted- need air cutoff valve for Iseki engine
Hey Reed!
Thanks for the tip. They had just what I needed an great prices. Wish it would warm up around here. We got dunked back into the deep freeze again. Was up to 40 degrees around here, snow melting, back to 7 degrees this morning. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif( Happy tractoring!
Nick