Wanted Kioti 30-45hp tractor w/FEL

/ Wanted Kioti 30-45hp tractor w/FEL #1  

kantuckid

Platinum Member
Tractor
Branson 4820R
I am looking for a new/used Kioti 35-45hp tractor w/FEL. Must be low hours and east of MS river, nearer KY the better. If you have a tractor for sale or can provide a lead please advise. I know the regular web sales spots,thanks.

/ Wanted Kioti 30-45hp tractor w/FEL
Thanks!
I don't want a cab.

/ Wanted Kioti 30-45hp tractor w/FEL #5  
I have a 1 year old ck4010 hst with 108 hours I would consider a reasonable offer. Dealer serviced give me an excuse to upgrade to a larger model.

Would you consider a Bobcat CT235 with 500hrs?

Thanks but I dislike the loader on that tractor given it's low lb's rating. The gray market aspect of parts may become an issue?
My DK40 is sized right but lacks a loader-the whole reason I'm in the market so yours is just too small.

I have a 1 year old ck4010 hst with 108 hours I would consider a reasonable offer. Dealer serviced give me an excuse to upgrade to a larger model.

PM sent,thanks, Mike

/ Wanted Kioti 30-45hp tractor w/FEL #8  
Thanks but I dislike the loader on that tractor given it's low lb's rating. The gray market aspect of parts may become an issue?
My DK40 is sized right but lacks a loader-the whole reason I'm in the market so yours is just too small.

Understanding it's too small for your needs but just to clarify for any future readers - Kioti made the tractors for Bobcat and a CT235 is a CK35 painted white and badged different, so parts availability is a non-issue so long as the older CK series is supported by Kioti.

/ Wanted Kioti 30-45hp tractor w/FEL #9  

How much lower was it than the Orange one. If I remember correctly the Bobcat Kioti's had higher reach than the orange ones, thus lower lb rating.

I looked on Tractor data.com just now. The Bobcat CT235 has a loader that's a bit stronger than the later CK35 Kioti's- like 1,605#'s to 1,155#'s. There a nice 2015 CK35 on CL but i decided it was too small for me.
The Ct235 weighs 3,056 vs. the DK35SE @ 3,963 vs. the DS4110 I'm looking at @ 3,527. There's a web review on the CK35 that compares the orange & white on several things, they do have the same engine-1.6lt, 3cyl..