Want help with seat belt install

/ Want help with seat belt install #1  

GPintheMitten

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620 with BH65 backhoe, Ford 2N
I have a 1983 Kubota B6200 with a ROPS. But the seatbelt was removed at some point by previous owner. I don't even know where it attached. Where could I get a seatbelt and where and how to install it?

Anybody have a similar tractor with pics?Thanks.

/ Want help with seat belt install #2  
there should be bolt holes just to either side of the seat where bottom meets back. Mine bolt on at those points and straight down. So they stand up maybe 6 inches and at that point you have the receptacle (female connection)on one side and the retractable roll for the seat belt and plug in (male connection)

/ Want help with seat belt install
OK, thanks, Bpattie.

/ Want help with seat belt install #4  
You can buy universal seat belts at most auto parts stores. I bought some for classic cars that did not come with belts. Or check your local auto salvage yard.

/ Want help with seat belt install #5  
Help with graco safeseat step 1 (base) install
Hello,

I am trying to install the base for a graco safeseat step 1 in my 2006 Audi A6 and as it is the fisrt time I am installing a baby car seat, I want to make sure that I am doing it right.

1) Should I install in middle (no latch but seat belt) or on one of the side?

2) I read in the manual that the seat should not move by more than 1 inch. Is that in any direction and no matter which part of the base I am trying to move? (I tried to install the base and while I can barely move it close to the back of the rear car seat, I can move it left and right and up and down by more than an inch at the other extremity)

3) I have read that you sometimes need a "nuddle" to help stabilize the seat. How do you know if you need one or not?

Thanks.

/ Want help with seat belt install #6  
Help with graco safeseat step 1 (base) install
Hello,

I am trying to install the base for a graco safeseat step 1 in my 2006 Audi A6 and as it is the fisrt time I am installing a baby car seat, I want to make sure that I am doing it right.

1) Should I install in middle (no latch but seat belt) or on one of the side?

2) I read in the manual that the seat should not move by more than 1 inch. Is that in any direction and no matter which part of the base I am trying to move? (I tried to install the base and while I can barely move it close to the back of the rear car seat, I can move it left and right and up and down by more than an inch at the other extremity)

3) I have read that you sometimes need a "nuddle" to help stabilize the seat. How do you know if you need one or not?

Thanks.

Go to your local fire department and they will be more than happy to help you out.... I know they offer that in British Columbia, canada