Wanna get rid of my Ventrac and switch to a Magnatrac

/ Wanna get rid of my Ventrac and switch to a Magnatrac #1  

EricinVA

Tractor
Ventrac 4500Z
Hey All!!

I'm new here to the board, but I really like the information you can get here:thumbsup:. I currently have a Ventrac model 4500Z with 150 hours on it with all of the bells and whistles and some attachments. Its really too big for my yard. I'm looking to get rid of it and get a later model Magnatrac with loader and backhoe to rebuild/restore. I worked for Ventrac as a Field Engineer, so its lovingly and meticulously cared for. I'd much rather have the Magnatrac and especially if it needed to be restored:D. I like restoring equipment as much as I like running it.

Have a great day!

Eric

/ Wanna get rid of my Ventrac and switch to a Magnatrac #2  
Hey All!!

I'm new here to the board, but I really like the information you can get here:thumbsup:. I currently have a Ventrac model 4500Z with 150 hours on it with all of the bells and whistles and some attachments. Its really too big for my yard. I'm looking to get rid of it and get a later model Magnatrac with loader and backhoe to rebuild/restore. I worked for Ventrac as a Field Engineer, so its lovingly and meticulously cared for. I'd much rather have the Magnatrac and especially if it needed to be restored:D. I like restoring equipment as much as I like running it.

Have a great day!

Eric

Never heard of it so I googled it and it looks pretty cool. Good luck!

/ Wanna get rid of my Ventrac and switch to a Magnatrac #3  
I have a Magnatrac 7000 that I will be selling. It has FEL with bucket and dozer blade and backhoe with narrow and wide bucket. It is in good running condition, but not cosmetically perfect.

/ Wanna get rid of my Ventrac and switch to a Magnatrac #4  
...and I thought the Steiner/Ventracs were expensive...

/ Wanna get rid of my Ventrac and switch to a Magnatrac #5  
No doubt it has much more break out force and pushing power, but it can't come anywhere close to the versatility of the Ventrac, besides it will play havok on your turf. Both would be good to have.