Wal-Mart Gas War with 10 cent Discount

/ Wal-Mart Gas War with 10 cent Discount #1  

Gale Hawkins

Super Star Member
Tractor
1948 Allis Chambers Model B 1976 265 MF / 1983 JD 310B Backhoe / 1966 Ford 3000 Diesel / 1980 3600 Diesel
   / Wal-Mart Gas War with 10 cent Discount #2  
We found out yesterday the card works here..!0 cents off at $2.99 a galllon.It was 5 cents last week.

/ Wal-Mart Gas War with 10 cent Discount #3  
I used to buy the Walmart gift cards to use just for gas purchases, but quit buying gas at Walmart because it's a little more awkward to get in and out of their location, it's filthy, and that loud obnoxious "gas station TV" blaring. But today, Walmart, QuikTrip, and Circle K all have regular posted at $3.289. A couple of other stations in the neighborhood are $3.339 and $3.379.

/ Wal-Mart Gas War with 10 cent Discount #4  
Bird, sometimes, you almost take your life in your hands, just to buy Gasoline...It is wilder and more awkward at Kroger,because they come from all sides. Several months ago, One ****-bent customer Pulled his Pistol out to warn the other guy..Desperate show of crap for that guy...I use that card {Credit} so I don't need a check, or go thru line twice..I Hate buying gas, Hence bought smaller vechicles...Jy.

/ Wal-Mart Gas War with 10 cent Discount #5  
Yep, some of the stations in this area get pretty crowded and occasionally tempers flare. I don't always make it, but prefer going early in the morning, both to avoid the crowds and to avoid the heat of the day.