Waiting is the hardest...

/ Waiting is the hardest... #1  

Felix

Tractor
Branson 3510 4X4
Thanks to all who provided data for my tractor search. My Branson 3510 arrives on Friday. I'll post pictures soon.

/ Waiting is the hardest... #2  
Congratulations on the new helper /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I'm sure you see many years/jobs together /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif .

You're right, waiting is the hardest but the joy you'll have once it's over /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Waiting is the hardest... #3  
Congrats, Alan. The wait is hard, and believe me I know (waited 2 months). Did you get the R-1's?

/ Waiting is the hardest...
Jonathan:

Nope. went with the filled r4s. Hey! What happened to the tractor guy out on 250? I noticed he no longer has any tractors! What gives?

/ Waiting is the hardest... #5  
What are they filling the R4s with? I'm still running mine unloaded, and kind of debating with myself about filling them.

SnowRidge

I believe that they are filled with Calcium. When my tractor gets here tomorrow, I will confirm that just to be sure. Because I'm up in the hills, I was concerned about traction and was leaning toward an ag tire, but my Branson dealer told me I'd be fine with the r4s filled. I figure I'll know by the end of the weekend if he was right.

/ Waiting is the hardest... #7  
I didn't know that. Don't get out to the eastern part of town much. Let us know how it all works out for you and post some pics.

Correction: My tires are NOT filled with Calcium, they are filled with anitfreeze...