W.R.Long 84" 4 in 1 bucket

/ W.R.Long 84" 4 in 1 bucket #1  

Boss 302

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6010PS Mahindra 3510 Sold (Gonna miss that ole girl)
Ordered a new 84" 4 in 1 bucket today from W.R. Long, now the 10 week wait. Be here just in time for spring.

/ W.R.Long 84" 4 in 1 bucket #2  
Your going to love that 4n1!! I've had the 72" W.R. Long for a few weeks now doing backfill work up in yards. It is a great attachment and adds a couple of dimensions to your tractor.

One of the most useful moves is open up the bucket, set it over a pile, put the loader in float then slowly back up while closing the bucket and curling the bucket. You can pickup stuff that you would never be able to get in the bucket otherwise.

20211016_142145.jpg

/ W.R.Long 84" 4 in 1 bucket
Now there you go, I am going to try that I can see how that will be very useful. I also ordered the WR Long 3rd function kit, they will probably be able to ship that next week sometime.

Just got off the phone with WR Long, they are shipping my 4 in 1 bucket today and should be here tomorrow. The process took 13 weeks not too bad.

/ W.R.Long 84" 4 in 1 bucket #5  
I've had a WR Long third function kit on my tractor for ten years. Works flawlessly. If their 4 in 1 bucket is the quality of their 3rd function - you are getting a great implement.

/ W.R.Long 84" 4 in 1 bucket #6  
Post some pics and a review please!

/ W.R.Long 84" 4 in 1 bucket #7  
I have a 3rd function setup that I took off of my 5310 Long 4 in 1. When I bought my grapple I had live 3rd function installed as well. I was never a fan of the 4 in 1 or the 3rd function kit but that's just me. Besides being a bucket I never found but one thing that bucket was good for, that was digging sod. It was flawless for digging sod. Un fortunately, I don't dig much sod. The other thing is that both cylinders leaked really badly. Of course I had the thing for 15 years but it was always in a shed.

/ W.R.Long 84" 4 in 1 bucket #8  
I have a 3rd function setup that I took off of my 5310 Long 4 in 1. When I bought my grapple I had live 3rd function installed as well. I was never a fan of the 4 in 1 or the 3rd function kit but that's just me. Besides being a bucket I never found but one thing that bucket was good for, that was digging sod. It was flawless for digging sod. Un fortunately, I don't dig much sod. The other thing is that both cylinders leaked really badly. Of course I had the thing for 15 years but it was always in a shed.
I ordered my first grapple today. So excited to finally get one. I hope I know how to install it to my tractor. Just ordered a small grapple, because I only have small bushes to take care of every now and then. I ordered from KX Treeshears although there was many good options to choose from. Can do the loading with it as well which was one my criteria.

The WR Long 4 in 1 bucket is awesome, I used it yesterday to clean up a bunch of saplings and undergrowth. You can pick up the brush/debris and leave the dirt behind, this thing is a major time saver and it's built like a tank. WR Long builds quality implements.

/ W.R.Long 84" 4 in 1 bucket #10  
I don't have a 3-point rough cut mower. I use my grapple. Open it up - slide the lower edge into the brush - close the grapple and lift. Rips my brush right out of the ground. Shake it a bit - all the dirt falls off.