W.R. Long 3rd Function Valve Kits

/ W.R. Long 3rd Function Valve Kits #1  

WRLong-Patrick

Advertiser
Tractor
Kubota M5700
W. R. Long, Inc., renowned for its top-notch Live 3rd Function Valve Kits, is thrilled to announce that we are now offering 3rd Function Valve kits directly to you!

You can now conveniently purchase the top-quality 3rd function valve kits directly from the W.R. Long online store.

As a market leader in the industry, W. R. Long takes pride in offering high-quality Live 3rd Function Valve Kits designed for most subcompact, compact, farm, utility, and light industrial loaders. Crafted with precision, W. R. Long Valve Kits are designed to seamlessly integrate with the tractor and loader they’re intended for, ensuring optimal performance and efficiency. Each kit comes complete with all necessary components for hassle-free installation, including the valve, handle with two buttons, hydraulic hoses with fittings, mounting brackets, adapters, hardware, and comprehensive instructions. Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance the capabilities of your equipment with W. R. Long’s premium Live 3rd Function Valve Kits. Visit the W.R. Long online store today to explore their extensive range of valve kits and take advantage of direct purchasing from W. R. Long!

Browse the 3rd Function Valve Kits here: https://store.wrlonginc.com/pages/3rd-function-main-page

VKKU1154-12.png

/ W.R. Long 3rd Function Valve Kits #2  
Welcome to TBN. I bought 2 W. R. Long grapples, an OBG-1 Open bottom grapple and a HG-10 hay grapple, with my 2019 NH Workmaster 75. Both have been worked hard without any issues. I wish I had gotten a true 3rd function instead of the NH factory diverter setup that NH uses for a third function.

/ W.R. Long 3rd Function Valve Kits #5  
Welcome. My WR Long 3rd function valve has be driving my grapple for ten years now. It's easy to acknowledge quality.

/ W.R. Long 3rd Function Valve Kits #6  
So that's why the ads have been appearing in my TBN reading.
Would a kit for the LA1002 work for my LA1001 on my M4700?

/ W.R. Long 3rd Function Valve Kits #7  
W.R. Long 3rd function driving an EA Wicked Twin grapple and a W.R. Long 4 in 1 bucket. Over 2000 commercial hours on the 3rd function and it still works perfect.

/ W.R. Long 3rd Function Valve Kits
So that's why the ads have been appearing in my TBN reading.
Would a kit for the LA1002 work for my LA1001 on my M4700?
It would depend on the style of loader valve you have as some of those were not equipped with a Power Beyond Port. Do you have a picture of your loader valve? The LA1002 kit would work if it has the loader valve pictured.

photo 1.JPG

Last edited: