Vive la France

/ Vive la France #11  
It's not fake news...

It's middle class Farmers protesting big business/corporate/government tendencies and policies. Some say the farmers lack - efficiency and innovation. Those are keywords in the battle for sustainability.

/ Vive la France #12  
It's not fake news...

It's middle class Farmers protesting big business/corporate/government tendencies and policies. Some say the farmers lack - efficiency and innovation. Those are keywords in the battle for sustainability.
it was sarcasm... he was implying it must be fake news because the ''news'' aren't covering it.

/ Vive la France #13  
It's not fake news...

Are these people know what they are talking about ? innovation ?? it is hard to innovate when you barely make end meet... efficiency ?? I have heard that for fertilizer they but with the price of fertilizers to think they are wasting it by putting more then they need is comical. I think the people who say that don't know what there are talking about but of course there is always room for improvement.

/ Vive la France #14  
Are these people know what they are talking about ? innovation ?? it is hard to innovate when you barely make end meet... efficiency ?? I have heard that for fertilizer they but with the price of fertilizers to think they are wasting it by putting more then they need is comical. I think the people who say that don't know what there are talking about but of course there is always room for improvement.
Think chemical controls....bio engineering...tillage. The farmers are beholden to others on those practices and more.

/ Vive la France #15  
Think chemical controls....bio engineering...tillage. The farmers are beholden to others on those practices and more.
I guess that depend on the type of farming we are talking about...many farmers now days have been educated for their respective farming style (have a university degree). All interviews I have seen farmers are willing to do do better with less and have a smaller environmental impact it's not what this is about.

/ Vive la France #16  
I saw a ton of videos on twitter (x). there was even a few where they were bricking in representatives houses. building a wall around and then filling with manure. Twitter is a great place to see what is going on in the world with out interference...as long as you trust the source.