Videos: 2016 Toolcat 5600 at work, mowing, tree stump, plowing, etc...

/ Videos: 2016 Toolcat 5600 at work, mowing, tree stump, plowing, etc...
Nice auto connect.

Would have liked to have seen that big bush hog doing some cutting of some small trees, maybe on a slope.

Another video shows taking on an 8 inch tree.

Wonder how the Toolcat and the other Bobcat are on slopes. All those videos are on relatively level ground.
Here's smaller trees earlier in this thread, also have tall grass earlier in this thread too. Can't help you with slopes...I live in SE Michigan!

/ Videos: 2016 Toolcat 5600 at work, mowing, tree stump, plowing, etc... #52  
Wonder how the Toolcat and the other Bobcat are on slopes.
Very stable.
This is about a 27 degree slope:
P4010055.JPG

New video, got a box blade for the rear utvhitchworks farmboy 3-point hitch. Grading my dirt track.

Finally got around to adding a backup cam (and "dash" cam) to my toolcat. Front cam helps with seeing the front passenger corner of attachments and rear helps backing up and watching the 3 point.

Probably not news to any of you but here's how I control my hydraulic angle non-floating snow plow

It's been a while but made another toolcat video with it plowing about 10" of wet snow on the concrete driveway.

/ Videos: 2016 Toolcat 5600 at work, mowing, tree stump, plowing, etc... #57  
you have the same issue I find when plowing, I have the V blade and in low speed it moves the snow but never throws it off the side, if I use high speed (rabbit) at 12 to 14 mph it throws good but easily bogs down the motor and does not maintain the speed, I tend to drive thro in low speed with plow in V setup then high speed angled, taking less bite it maintains the speed and throws nicely

Latest video, mowing atv grass trails with brush cutter