Videos: 2016 Toolcat 5600 at work, mowing, tree stump, plowing, etc...

/ Videos: 2016 Toolcat 5600 at work, mowing, tree stump, plowing, etc... #1  

npartist

Silver Member
Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5600
I plan on adding several videos of putting my Toolcat to work, I'll keep adding them to this this thread (appears forum rules is only 1 per post).

Mowing a field. I also show the "crab steer" in action to cut around the perimeter of the field to try to keep the branches and stuff away from the cab.

Last edited:
   / Videos: 2016 Toolcat 5600 at work, mowing, tree stump, plowing, etc... #2  
Nice video!

/ Videos: 2016 Toolcat 5600 at work, mowing, tree stump, plowing, etc...
Snow plowing my driveway (better video coming this winter):

Here's my "owner review" of my machine. Many regulars on this forum known all these specs/features (and more) but may be helpful for people looking to learn more about the toolcat

/ Videos: 2016 Toolcat 5600 at work, mowing, tree stump, plowing, etc... #6  
thank you..jpg

I was surprised (and impressed by her pedal to the metal skillz) but the wife obliged to my request for a tug of war between the Toolcat and her Jeep Grand Cherokee. I wasn't sure which way it was going to go but knew weight is often the dominant factor. We locked her jeep in 4wd low and left the Toolcat's traction control on.

Here's a video about getting a toolcat stuck in wet grass...haha. I exploited one of the toolcat's weakness (diagonal ditch/hill and slick surface) and demonstrate how the bobcat hydrostatic traction control (HTC) system works.

/ Videos: 2016 Toolcat 5600 at work, mowing, tree stump, plowing, etc... #10  
well done.png

Good to see Traction Control in operation. I have only felt it working from inside the cab.