Video- tractor rollover- stunt gone bad

/ Video- tractor rollover- stunt gone bad #3  
He would have had to turn the steering wheel to the left, toward the crowd to keep from turning over. He should have gone up the ramp with his left side tires.

/ Video- tractor rollover- stunt gone bad #4  
I am not sure what went wrong. I could see what was going to happen immediately. If they expected a different result, they didn't think it through.

/ Video- tractor rollover- stunt gone bad #5  
I just don't get why people try to do this sort of stuff.

/ Video- tractor rollover- stunt gone bad #6  
It looks like he was trying to do a tractor demonstration of riding on 2 wheels but was unable to balance it. This is one of those stunts that is done often as is jumps by motorcycles, Bigfootin', demolition derbies and all the other crazy things that we are willing to pay admission to watch. :)

/ Video- tractor rollover- stunt gone bad #7  
Oh yes, I get that.

It's just amazing the silly stuff people come up with. Myself included I must admit.

/ Video- tractor rollover- stunt gone bad #8  
Talk about deja-vu........... the EXACT same thing happend to me when i tried that stunt with my tractor !:eek:

/ Video- tractor rollover- stunt gone bad #9  
Joie Chitwood in a tractor?:) On second thought, couldn't have been; Joie would have made it without turning over.:D

/ Video- tractor rollover- stunt gone bad #10  
It looks like he was trying to do a tractor demonstration of riding on 2 wheels but was unable to balance it. This is one of those stunts that is done often as is jumps by motorcycles, Bigfootin', demolition derbies and all the other crazy things that we are willing to pay admission to watch. :)
I think he was trying that too. Probably his hydrostatic power steering exceeded relief pressure when he tried to turn that front wheel into the ground
. A gotcha alright.
larry​