Video of my baler

/ Video of my baler #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
I had an account with youtube for a while now but finally decided to upload a video. This is from 2004 before I had the 7710-II.

The tractor is a TN65 pulling a NH 575 baler with model 72 thrower tossing bales into a 8x18 Pequea kicker wagon on Pequea 806 gear. My father was operating the baler during this video.

YouTube - New Holland TN65 baling hay

I hope to add more videos when I find worthwhile clips.

/ Video of my baler #3  
Kewl. :) It's nice watching that when it's freezing outside. Spring can't get here fast enough.

/ Video of my baler
zzvyb6 said:
Very cool. This also showed up partnered with the haying theme:

YouTube - New Holland Baler ASABE Landmark No 11

I designed my video to link with that one:rolleyes:

Actually, I tried to put accurate descriptive words in my post and that was linked to it. It was a nice video and I learned something that I didn't know before about who created the first NH baler.

/ Video of my baler
MikePA said:
Kewl. :) It's nice watching that when it's freezing outside. Spring can't get here fast enough.

Your not kidding, I miss hay season so much this time of year and I constantly scan a few boards looking for haying discussions.

/ Video of my baler
I found this baling link also and my first thought was I wonder if this is Farmwithjunk's "new" baler:D

YouTube - Baling Straw

/ Video of my baler #7  
I need to get a VHS to wmv or mpeg converter. I have some remarkable video from MANY years back (20?) of events at a live steam show in Mason, Michigan. Rumley's driving belted hand tie balers (shot up close), some air-dyno tests (when she starts poppin the relief valve, the observers start heading for the hills).

I also have all my mowing and baling equipment being pulled by my first new tractor: a 22 hp Yanmar without live power: start the ground speed: start the pto. The mower weighed 3 - 4 times the tractor. There are some other shots of the kids running maneuvering contests with the steamers: Backing up and tapping a log stood on end with the drawbar without knocking it over.

There's also some belt drive sawmill stuff. Anybody have recommendations on the packages to do this (Dazzle, etc) ?