Very Pleased with TYM/South Korea

/ Very Pleased with TYM/South Korea #1  

ryvon

Tractor
TYM 603 w/Cab
Wanted to share with you folks a review of of my new TYM 603ps.
I live in the Bangor Maine area. My tractor and my dealer is exceptional!
I've used my tractor for almost 1 full year.I remove snow,till,bush hog,wood winch and anything else that comes up.I was so happy I performed a ESPN commercial on my farm to help support my local dealer and TYM. I thank my dealer every time i see him for what I thought was a lost art of customer service!
The only problem I had was an ignition harness plug come loose under the cowl.I was able to find the problem and fix myself. The simplicity and functionality of TYM is the best.The tried and true technology is a proven model for tractors.Computers dont belong in some enviroments.
At the end of the day...TRUE VALUE!!!!:)

P.S.- Just purchased a KIA. Thank You to South Korea....

/ Very Pleased with TYM/South Korea #2  
did you buy you'rs in old town that's where i bought my montana. i feel the same about bruce.

/ Very Pleased with TYM/South Korea
yes,

He is good people.

/ Very Pleased with TYM/South Korea #4  
Glad you like yours, mine is in the shop as much as at home. Did you read the post where I have to clean out the radiator fins daily? It is a great weekend tractor but lacks a lot to be in the class with Massey or Newholland.

/ Very Pleased with TYM/South Korea #5  
What have you come up with for your radiator? Is it really getting loaded or is their and underlying problem that should be fixed. My machine has a screen but even that doen't seem to have anything on it after 200hrs. Were are you running and what are you cleaning out?

/ Very Pleased with TYM/South Korea #6  
Well, we brushog mostly so it is in mild dirt every time we use it, but comepared to other tractors we have used for the last 30 years, this one was not built for the dirty work I guess. I did buy a new electric fan for it so I may turn it around . Just seems that the fins are too close together and fine dust clogs them up on a daily basis.

/ Very Pleased with TYM/South Korea #7  
roping this is not the first time i have read of someone saying this, and it affects all brands depending on the cutting you are doing. i think these korean machines are made for dirty work and you're situation requires more maint, possibly the type of vegitation you are cutting. there are a lot of guys on here that use these machines hard and a lot and depend on them for a living. i am about to begin using mine to supplement my income and i hope you are wrong about these machines as mine has hardly been used since new.

/ Very Pleased with TYM/South Korea #8  
As you can see from my website, I this is not my first tractor. I wanted this to be a good one. But........ Yesterday the kill solonoid fuse kept blowing and I had to leave it in Tulsa where we used it on a small job. It is one thing after another... Looks like I may sell the little 603 and let someone else use it daily. I could give you a list of the last years problems that it was in the shop for but time is short this morning. I have a shop and we fix 90% of all or repair work, but this guy is out of our league and under warranty. [did I mention it jumps like the cab is going to come apart when under a slite load?

/ Very Pleased with TYM/South Korea #9  
all manufactures make lemons and it's sounding like you found one, i feel for you with you're frustration. just remember even car manufacturers make lemons too but they are all not bad. does this seem to be a tractor model specific problem or just a isolated one unit problem. haven't been following you're post to see where you are at with this. at one point i was eye balling the tym product line.