Very nice Yanmar 1700

/ Very nice Yanmar 1700 #1  

winston1

Tractor
Bobcat CT235
Was just impressed with this gentlemans 1700 and thought it might be worth a look to others. 1700 Yanmar Tractor

Also some nice pictures showing how the 1700 is put together.

/ Very nice Yanmar 1700 #2  
Truly an inspiration to those of us who own a 1700.... as well as to all of us Ym owners :thumbsup: when I first got my 1700 I actually had taken it apart much like this one, although didn't put much effort in trying to find the factory colors, so I used what was readily available at the time, I suppose I had my mind set on customizing /changing some things to my needs anyway, so at the time maintaining the factory look was not my goal, The 1700 in the photo's sure looks like it just rolled out of the factory;) Thanks for posting

/ Very nice Yanmar 1700 #3  
If I had all those parts in a new Rebuild I can't justify not putting a Water Pump Conv. on it.

/ Very nice Yanmar 1700 #4  
If I had all those parts in a new Rebuild I can't justify not putting a Water Pump Conv. on it.
True ;) But this person is already asking a premium price, and probably has this in it, installing anything else would likely have him needing to ask more, perhaps if were keeping it a Water pump Kit would be justified,

So Carey, How's things going over in your neck of the woods? You get flooded out your way?

/ Very nice Yanmar 1700 #5  
Yep! Today was the first I've been out in days. If it was mine I'd spent the money on the WP. instead of the paint and decals. Esp. with having to replace the Head. With a "New" one even :laughing:.

/ Very nice Yanmar 1700 #6  
I hope he bought a new radiator to go with the new head.

That was mandatory for the warranty on a new head I put in my Trooper, back in the day.

/ Very nice Yanmar 1700 #7  
I don't think it is that far out on price considering what has been done to it. I have seen far more ridiculous tractors advertised for double of what they are realistically worth :shocked:

Oh and Have a Very Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

J STYLE CONCRETE FEED BUNK (A32908)
J STYLE CONCRETE...
AGT CRT23 Skid Steer (A33526)
AGT CRT23 Skid...
6 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
6 Yard steel end...
2010 Kubota BX2360 Tractor (A33544)
2010 Kubota BX2360...
John Deere One Way Plow (A33041)
John Deere One Way...
John Deere 1610 Chisel Plow (A33041)
John Deere 1610...