Valve detent

/ Valve detent #1  

steve tym

Gold Member
Tractor
TYM
My TYM has three rear remotes. Two of them are detent valves. Is there a way to "un" detent them? I.E., is the detent built into the valve, or the operating lever?

/ Valve detent #2  
depending on valve you can pull spool out take of spring assembly and remove balls
What type of valve is it make etc
Does it have a spring action or is it detent both ways some have no springs for center just detent
Others are just detent one way
For a float position
Does it kick out with pressure
Many variables

/ Valve detent #3  
Yes, you can remove the detent balls and it will make just spring centered.

Here is a drawing someone made on another forum. Maybe it will help you.

Word of caution, this is all spring loaded, once you pull the spool cover out, just be ready to catch any stuff that may come out flying. It may be better to cover it with a rag while pulling the cover out.

1701717006334.jpeg

/ Valve detent
Thanks for the answers guys. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. It seems when I create a post, it never returns to my screen when I check new posts. I see everybody else's posts, but my own. I thought I was being ignored.:cry:

/ Valve detent #5  
Thanks for the answers guys. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. It seems when I create a post, it never returns to my screen when I check new posts. I see everybody else's posts, but my own. I thought I was being ignored.:cry:
Well, you may not see this one either. I'll also send you a PM - that's "personal message" .
Here is what works for me, I get a notification when someone responds to a subject I've posted in, but only one notification. If I ignore it and someone else responds I don't get an update. That's how I like it.

1. Find your log in name at the top of the page and click on it.
2. That will bring up a choice of "your account" or "bookmarks". Go to your account.
3. There is a list of ways to personalize your TBN account. Go to "Settings"
4. Under "Settings". Under "Email Options" I have the first and third box checked, and under "Content Options" I have all the boxes checked. Nothing is checked under "Privacy".

rScotty

/ Valve detent
Thank you. That one showed up under new posts.
When I come to the site, daily, I just click on "New Posts".
To date, if it's a thread I created I never seem to see it.

/ Valve detent #7  
You could check:

Find Threads
Your Threads.

/ Valve detent
You could check:

Find Threads
Your Threads.
Thank you, that's what I did when I found the responces posted by others.