Price Check Value of 2006 CK25 HST w/ KL130 Loader

/ Value of 2006 CK25 HST w/ KL130 Loader #11  
I hear you citydude. I am looking for a tractor now since I bought over 160 acres last year so now I have a total of 189 acres and there is a lot of work needed to be done back there that my little CK25 can't do like clean up over 700 cords worth of trees and tops that a logger dropped back there and left all over the place, blocking the logging road and so on and so forth. This winter was also really rough with over 3 feet of snow on the ground for a month and it was hard to feed my critters. I just want to get something bigger and more powerful to handle my chores on the farm so I started looking at all the Asian manufacturers because my little Kioti really never let me down but the dealer network is lacking for some reason and I don't have confidence after the sale with them.

In comes JD and they have been responsive and no nonsense when it came to questions, trade in, and pricing. I appreciate that immensely and now it has me wondering if I should just pony up the difference of $3500 dollars and go with the 4120 over the Kiotis, Mahindras etc.

One can assume when factoring in dealer confidence, supply and service, $3500.00 should come back to you in the long run. I was in the same boat and looking at the initial costs when deciding. Now, I wished I would have taken into account the support the John Deere dealer was offering me. We were dealing on a new 3038e and he shot me a smoking deal because of the incentives. I ended up buying a used Kubota at a dealership a few miles further away. All for about the same difference your looking at simply because of the bottom line. I can't say I regret my decision however in retrospect, I should have gone with the support and service The John Deere offered.

/ Value of 2006 CK25 HST w/ KL130 Loader
Just got an email from dealer. Giving me an extra 500 on the CK25 and giving me the 0% @ 72 months. Out the door now is 39000. Filling out the paperwork now for it.

Still waiting to hear from other dealers so their loss I guess. Pics to come later in the week.

/ Value of 2006 CK25 HST w/ KL130 Loader #13  
Just got an email from dealer. Giving me an extra 500 on the CK25 and giving me the 0% @ 72 months. Out the door now is 39000. Filling out the paperwork now for it.

Still waiting to hear from other dealers so their loss I guess. Pics to come later in the week.

Nice!!!

The Deere has landed. This thing is night and day from my Ck25.

ForumRunner_20140523_195650.png

ForumRunner_20140523_195708.png

ForumRunner_20140523_195722.png

/ Value of 2006 CK25 HST w/ KL130 Loader #15  
He forgot the AG tires.

He forgot the AG tires.

I changed my mind last minute since I am going to run this in some gnarly stuff so I figured the industrial tires would be more puncture resistant.

/ Value of 2006 CK25 HST w/ KL130 Loader #17  
I changed my mind last minute since I am going to run this in some gnarly stuff so I figured the industrial tires would be more puncture resistant.

Good luck with it!

Thank you Murphy, and thank you to all on this site who provided so much helpful info along the way. I really appreciate it. Everyone have a great Memorial Day and keep our fallen soldiers in our prayers and in our memories for they gave their all for our freedoms.