Price Check Value of 2006 CK25 HST w/ KL130 Loader

/ Value of 2006 CK25 HST w/ KL130 Loader #1  

pacountryboy

Tractor
1941 Farmall M
Hi all,

Just was wondering what the value of my Kioti is with 1200 hours on the clock. I changed the head gasket at 1020 hours and it has one brand new tire in the front. It has a 8ft Woods backhoe on it and she has been stored outside but everything works on it. Previous owner dented the front of the hood a little but that's it.

Looking to get a new, bigger tractor in the 40+ hp range and the first step is to find out where I stand on trade in and private sale value because I have no clue.

Thanks to all who can help chime in.

/ Value of 2006 CK25 HST w/ KL130 Loader #2  
I would have said about $12K with hours. But, there is a guy offering his BC CT225 TLB with under 400 hours for like $13,900 on the local Craigslist. I think he is giving it away. But, maybe I'm wrong. I know I wouldn't sell mine for that. I'd be looking for at least $1000 more.

/ Value of 2006 CK25 HST w/ KL130 Loader
Thanks Gittyup for the reply. I was thinking in the realm of 12k-13k private sale myself but I have no reference point.

Update,

Was just offered 10k on trade in by the John Deere dealer. I have spoken to my other local tractor dealers and nobody even so much even wanted to come out to look at the machine or even give me a trade in quote. The JD dealer is the only one that drove out and heard the machine run and took a look at it. He is also giving me 18% off the msrp of the tractor that he wants to sell me. I really wanted another Kioti but now I have to wonder which direction to go.

/ Value of 2006 CK25 HST w/ KL130 Loader #6  
Update,

Was just offered 10k on trade in by the John Deere dealer. I have spoken to my other local tractor dealers and nobody even so much even wanted to come out to look at the machine or even give me a trade in quote. The JD dealer is the only one that drove out and heard the machine run and took a look at it. He is also giving me 18% off the msrp of the tractor that he wants to sell me. I really wanted another Kioti but now I have to wonder which direction to go.

If were in your boots, I'd go have a look at what the JD dealer has to offer. Then you will have more information to base your decision.

I went to test drive the JD 4120 with 400cx self leveling loader with 72 inch bucket, 485 backhoe with 12 inch bucket, canopy, front and rear work lights, engine heater, tranny heater, 7 pin trailer harness, hydro trans, tire chains, ag tires, power beyond kit, and a deluxe seat cover for $40,995. Financing is 0% for 60 months or 1.9% for 72 months. He told me that he will put my CK25 on the lot for 12,900 and sell it for 12k no problem in the condition it's in. He also said that I am welcome to sell it myself for that amount of money and I should have no problem selling it myself.

I went to see the DK45 HST today with a loader and backhoe it came to 33k and after financing at 5.5% at 72 months I would pay over 37k.

As much as I hate to say it, I believe that the machines are worlds apart in terms of fit and finish and the hydro transmissions are night and day. The DK was creeping forward in the neutral position while the 4120 came to a dead stop even on a hill in forward and reverse. I wanted to hate the JD but it feels like a more quality tractor to me.

My wife wanted me to check out JD and Kubota while I wanted to just buy the DK45 and be done with it. I wish that I never listened to her.

/ Value of 2006 CK25 HST w/ KL130 Loader #8  
I went to test drive the JD 4120 with 400cx self leveling loader with 72 inch bucket, 485 backhoe with 12 inch bucket, canopy, front and rear work lights, engine heater, tranny heater, 7 pin trailer harness, hydro trans, tire chains, ag tires, power beyond kit, and a deluxe seat cover for $40,995. Financing is 0% for 60 months or 1.9% for 72 months. He told me that he will put my CK25 on the lot for 12,900 and sell it for 12k no problem in the condition it's in. He also said that I am welcome to sell it myself for that amount of money and I should have no problem selling it myself.

I went to see the DK45 HST today with a loader and backhoe it came to 33k and after financing at 5.5% at 72 months I would pay over 37k.

As much as I hate to say it, I believe that the machines are worlds apart in terms of fit and finish and the hydro transmissions are night and day. The DK was creeping forward in the neutral position while the 4120 came to a dead stop even on a hill in forward and reverse. I wanted to hate the JD but it feels like a more quality tractor to me.

My wife wanted me to check out JD and Kubota while I wanted to just buy the DK45 and be done with it. I wish that I never listened to her.

Yep, your getting "buyingitus" :confused: Buy what feels good and right for you and your needs. Your on the right track!

I hear you citydude. I am looking for a tractor now since I bought over 160 acres last year so now I have a total of 189 acres and there is a lot of work needed to be done back there that my little CK25 can't do like clean up over 700 cords worth of trees and tops that a logger dropped back there and left all over the place, blocking the logging road and so on and so forth. This winter was also really rough with over 3 feet of snow on the ground for a month and it was hard to feed my critters. I just want to get something bigger and more powerful to handle my chores on the farm so I started looking at all the Asian manufacturers because my little Kioti really never let me down but the dealer network is lacking for some reason and I don't have confidence after the sale with them.

In comes JD and they have been responsive and no nonsense when it came to questions, trade in, and pricing. I appreciate that immensely and now it has me wondering if I should just pony up the difference of $3500 dollars and go with the 4120 over the Kiotis, Mahindras etc.

I hear you citydude. I am looking for a tractor now since I bought over 160 acres last year so now I have a total of 189 acres and there is a lot of work needed to be done back there that my little CK25 can't do like clean up over 700 cords worth of trees and tops that a logger dropped back there and left all over the place, blocking the logging road and so on and so forth. This winter was also really rough with over 3 feet of snow on the ground for a month and it was hard to feed my critters. I just want to get something bigger and more powerful to handle my chores on the farm so I started looking at all the Asian manufacturers because my little Kioti really never let me down but the dealer network is lacking for some reason and I don't have confidence after the sale with them.

In comes JD and they have been responsive and no nonsense when it came to questions, trade in, and pricing. I appreciate that immensely and now it has me wondering if I should just pony up the difference of $3500 dollars and go with the 4120 over the Kiotis, Mahindras etc.