UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #241  
I've been using Sedona Coyote tires on my Pioneer 700. The 700 has a locked rear axle and goes through rear tires fast when driven on pavement. We use it on pavement a lot more than I thought we would, and I can't get my wife to stop making tight turns on pavement. I got 800 miles out of the stock rear tires. The Coyotes have a flatter profile than the usual ATV tires, has larger tread blocks and I think the compound is a little harder than the stock tires. I have not noticed a reduction in traction, but we don't get much mud here because our soil drains so well.

Probably any flattish profile tire with larger blocks would work. I picked these because they looked like what I wanted and were reasonably priced.

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #242  
I never take my ATV on asphalt... It's 100% off road, and has the original 2014 tires! Very few miles too, (under 2000) because, well, it's only used off road for mowing, towing a trailer, cultipacking fields and fertilizing. I've never had to replace tires for wear, ever. For damage, once or twice. How long does it tak to accrue 8000 miles?View attachment 841474
My Quad has never seen pavement but I have well over 20,000 miles since 2014. I was 12 years old with 1200 miles when I bought it. It is my primary vehicle these days, then come tractors, I bet I put less then 400 on any car/truck. Lucky if I get 2 or 3 years out of a set of tires for the quad.

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #243  
Not 100% related, but since there is always a thread on UTVs... What tires do you like that hold up well on hard surfaces, but also give pretty good sand/dirt/trail traction? I think our Honda Pioneer only has like 8000 miles, and the 2nd set of tires are probably at 50%. Of that limited milage, probably 30-50% was been on asphalt; another 25% has been on sand-clay roads, and the rest, dirt/sand/mud.
I've been very pleased with Kenda Bearclaws in the past using on/off road in the Arizona deserts. Traction was great and held up really well to the ubiquitous desert assortment of spikes, spines, and thorns. Didn't get into much mud there. Tires had lots of life left when I sold those 3 Yamahas. My most recent set on my Honda are the Bearclaw XL version which has an even deeper tread.

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #244  
For time to get 8000 miles, it's a 2020, that we got in October of 2020. Son drove the heck out of before he got his driver's license, I've drove it a bit, wife, who originally was the one who pushed for it, probably has less than 100 miles on it...

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread
Don't see many pictures of working JD's here???
1704639313030.jpeg

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #250  
We wanted to add some more cover to our duck blind. The Ranger helped.
IMG_0217.jpg

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Club Car Golf Cart, (A33078)
Club Car Golf...
4 PIECES 4 INCH PIPE (A34011)
4 PIECES 4 INCH...
PACCAR PA56 Winch (A33548)
PACCAR PA56 Winch...
Unit 1910015 Kenworth Truck Tractor (A33439)
Unit 1910015...
Unused SKLP SK140 Rotary Tiller, (A33078)
Unused SKLP SK140...
Sudenga Grain Auger (A33041)
Sudenga Grain...