UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread
I might have more pitcures of atv's/utv's but you guys are runnig me low. Do you have some?

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #62  
I might have more pitcures of atv's/utv's but you guys are runnig me low. Do you have some?
I'll try and take the time to get a few pics this weekend of the "baby boss" blowing snow with 2.0 up north lol

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #63  
Topic drift seems to be a way of life here on TBN
Arly does not have the personality or temerment to handle thread drift....

In fact, feel free to start your own thread on thread drift...

Gee, I had no idea they offered blades for three wheelers.

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #66  
Yea, aftermarket in the 80’s

Something “country” I can’t recall name.

(Really just an excuse to enjoy 3w in snow, a rake would win for speed)

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #67  
Grandson helping me plant trees.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230228-132644.png
    Screenshot_20230228-132644.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_20230228-132604.png
    Screenshot_20230228-132604.png
    3 MB · Views: 76
   / UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #69  
Not my rig and not my photo...but this is a shot of one of the tracked UTVs used by the Elko County, Nevada Search and Rescue Unit to rescue people stuck in snow drifts in the back country. They had to use it 5 times in February alone, according to the news article.
1677689403275.png

My only thought is...why didn't the County spring for a UTV with a full cab to use in winter? I'm sure both rescuers and the rescued would have appreciated a warm cab when it is 20 degrees out there and the wind is howling!

Not my rig and not my photo...but this is a shot of one of the tracked UTVs used by the Elko County, Nevada Search and Rescue Unit to rescue people stuck in snow drifts in the back country. They had to use it 5 times in February alone, according to the news article.
View attachment 786287

My only thought is...why didn't the County spring for a UTV with a full cab to use in winter? I'm sure both rescuers and the rescued would have appreciated a warm cab when it is 20 degrees out there and the wind is howling!
Ya, if you picked up someone who's wet and cold, then ride back might be a real problem.