User Search

/ User Search #1  

thcri

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TC29D, 2001
I want to just look up a user. I know his name or close. Is there a way to just search a user to get to his profile page?

murph

/ User Search #3  
Try posting your approximation here and let us guess.

/ User Search #4  
I've asked for the same thing, and Muhammad did say that feature would be returned....soon.

When I've wanted to find someone like that, I've just scrolled through one of the forums that I knew the person had originated a thread in until I spot the username.

Hope that helps. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ User Search
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I've asked for the same thing, and Muhammad did say that feature would be returned....soon.

When I've wanted to find someone like that, I've just scrolled through one of the forums that I knew the person had originated a thread in until I spot the username.

Hope that helps. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif )</font>

That is what I do also but my memory is getting bad and it really makes me think. Like tonight I was looking for "Rat" and I had a heck of a time remembering where he posted. I was looking for the last time he posted as everyone is now looking for him. A few days back we were looking for Dick (Pruntyc??) Man Dick got a lot of people looking for him, makes one jealous.

murph

/ User Search #6  
Murph,
I did a search on all forums for "RAT", and from the search options drop down menu selected "by display name", and only his posts showed up. Click on his name and it brings you to his BIO.

PS: this is from his bio: Adios Muchachos, it's been interesting.

/ User Search #7  
Murph,

You may have already noticed it, but Rat posted a reply in the Kubota Buying/Purchasing forum last night. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ User Search
No I didn't notice it, but someone on the original discussion said he did. I was just using his name as an example for looking up people. Someone mentioned you can use the normal search and their is an option for looking up users if you know exactly how they spelled their name.

murph

/ User Search #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I did a search on all forums for "RAT", and from the search options drop down menu selected "by display name", and only his posts showed up. Click on his name and it brings you to his BIO.

PS: this is from his bio: Adios Muchachos, it's been interesting. )</font>

Actually, there are two Rats on this board. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

One is _RaT_ who is user 544
One is RaT who is user 1298

The second one hasn't posted since 8/8/03.
Not sure if they are one and the same, or maybe one is a son of a RaT?

Will the real _RaT_ please stand up? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ User Search #10  
Well, both of the "Rats" have the same e-mail address listed in their respective profiles. Maybe he got upset about something and left, but has now decided to come back.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see if he's willing to tell us what's going on. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif