Used tractor parts (bone yards) in Canada

/ Used tractor parts (bone yards) in Canada #1  

docrocky

Silver Member
Tractor
Oliver 880, Ford 8N, Ford 9N, Farmall Super C, MF 205, Ford 4400 FEL, Ford 4500 FEL/BH, Cat D-6 Dozer(1957)
Hello to our fine neighbors to the North. Do any of you know that there is a part of Canada south of the US? There really is!

I have a MF 205 2 cyl diesel Made in Japan series no: 2745 SN 01952 with a Toyosha Diesel engine no S107 MO 3129 with a cracked cylinder head. I have tried AGCO but they no longer have any of the heads in the warehouse and not available from Toyosha. I have contacted several of our used tractor parts people here in the States but no used or dismantled available. Is there anyone in TractorNet from Canada who is aware of that particular model being popular in their region and if one might be found in a local "bone or salvage yard.
Thank You

/ Used tractor parts (bone yards) in Canada #2  
   / Used tractor parts (bone yards) in Canada #4  
I have no idea if they have what you are looking for but you could give this place a call

Watrous Salvage Ltd

Hwy 2 S, Watrous, SK S0K 4T0
306-946-2222

/ Used tractor parts (bone yards) in Canada #5  
Hello to our fine neighbors to the North. Do any of you know that there is a part of Canada south of the US? There really is!

Windsor, ON, is south of Detroit, MI. Makes for one messed up driving situation always having to remember the river and Detroit is north...I've turned east instead of west more than once.