Used Mahindras

/ Used Mahindras #21  
One is with stocking a used tractor is when taking it in trade unless sitting on the cash the dealer has to floor plan it. The new model comes interest free for many months to the dealer. So you sell the new one and your profit lies in the second tractor. Now you sell two to make a profit. The second one has floor plan curtailments immediately. This hurts the value of the used tractor. If it sets long it hurts the dealer badly.

/ Used Mahindras #22  
Over the past few months I've seen lots of 2015-2016 used E-Series Deere tractors for sale locally, and the sellers keep renewing the ads week after week (the tractors aren't selling). Why would so many Deere owners be selling their 1-2 year old tractors? I also noticed that any Branson, Mahindra, LS, or Kioti machine that's priced right and is in good condition sells quickly (don't see these often). Maybe those Deere owners use the machines for awhile and realize they're not what they expected? Before I did any research I honed in on a Deere 3038E, but then realized its weight, capacities and standard features are at the bottom of the pile when it comes to value. If someone is happy with a lightweight, low capacity, very basic tractor, the E-Series Deere fits the bill.

Deere did many cost saving (for them) that they did not pass on to the consumer. Aluminum gear housings, plastic all around the tractor including floor boards and the reduced load capabilities of a machine built so, have not enamored these units for people using these for heavier type work. None the less, they still came with premium pricing as if they were built as they had been.

/ Used Mahindras #23  
Compared to the Mahindra I didn't see the value in the John Deere. I still don't see any Mahindras, Kioti, LS etc. tractors for sale used in the local Craig's List. I don't look often lately, but lots of JDs there when I do. Maybe the others sell so fast that I miss them, not that I'm going to buy now.

/ Used Mahindras #24  
About the only place I regularly see Mahindra's for sale is on Agricredit's sale list for reprocessed tractors.
hugs, Brandi

/ Used Mahindras #25  
About the only place I regularly see Mahindra's for sale is on Agricredit's sale list for reprocessed tractors.
hugs, Brandi

Thanks for mentioning that site. I looked and they have a couple of Mahindra's. Nothing close enough to me to be of interest but I will keep an eye on this site.