Price Check Used Kioti DK45...Good Price??

/ Used Kioti DK45...Good Price?? #21  
Hi,

I have found a local used 2004 Kioti DK45 with Loader. This model has the 12 forward and reverse speeds(no hydro). Only has 150 hours on it and appears to look like new. He is also throwing a box blade, landscape rake and post hold digger/auger into the package. Price is $12,000 for all. Attached is a picture. Seems like a really good price? Thoughts?? Any issue with this tractor in general?

Thanks!
Ron

Congrats on your purchase. Boy that tractor was never used, only 150 hrs for 5 years of owning. That is assuming that it was purchased in 2004. Not only did you get a great deal, you helped the guy out by taking sosmething off of his hands that was not providing him much use. Enjoy the ride.:)

/ Used Kioti DK45...Good Price??
Thanks everyone!! :D

It was purchased new is 2004...he included the original bill of sale with the documentation. So, he put 150 hours on it over 5 years...about 30 hours a year... :eek:

Used tractor prices vary by region, but I felt like this was a better than average deal. I was lucky to get a hold of him first as there were 4 others,; some from from near by states, ready to come up with their trailers if I didn't want it. He also had roughly 10 attachments that I could choose from....I ended up taking the 2 I thought I had the most use for. So far, I love it! Seems to be really well built with plenty of power...although I haven't really put it to the test. That will come next spring when i help my dozer contractor move some earth around and put a 1300' driveway in! :D

I am currently looking for a 6' box blade for the DK45. The guy I bought it from had a box blade, and he bent his up like an accordian with this tractor. What brand/quality should I be looking at for this size of tractor?

Thanks!!

/ Used Kioti DK45...Good Price?? #23  
Very nice machine, You made a great deal! As far as impliments I would look into Land Pride or Woods, and match it to the tractor, there are alot of light duty attachments out there, you need heavy duty for your machine, Trust me I have busted a King Kutter 6' box blade and turned a 7' rear blade into a pretzel with my 45hp Kubota, You will spend extra money of course for the heavy duty line but you wont break them either. just my .02

-Mike