Price Check Used GC2400 with DL100 fair price?

/ Used GC2400 with DL100 fair price? #1  

Lead-Cons

I have a chance to buy a 2010 MF GC2400 that has a DL100 FEL and only 21.5 hours on. The only thing wrong with it is a dent in the hood where a chunk of wood fell from the FEL when the owner lifted the bucket too high.

How does a price of $7400 sound?

Thanks

Tom

/ Used GC2400 with DL100 fair price? #2  
That sounds like a great price with those hrs. on it. I paid $13500 Canadian for the same tractor new in 2010 although I did get a free MMM with mine.;) That said, I still think it is a good price.:thumbsup:

/ Used GC2400 with DL100 fair price? #3  
x2. Considering the amount of hours it has, that is a very good price. Jump on it before it's gone.

/ Used GC2400 with DL100 fair price? #4  
I'd actually like to see a few more hours on it, but if everything looks good, snatch it up, good price.

/ Used GC2400 with DL100 fair price?
Pixguy

What is your concern with the hours??

/ Used GC2400 with DL100 fair price? #6  
Good price, practically a misdemeanor theft. Buy, take photographs of the damaged area on the hood, then stop in at one of the body shops in your area show them the photo's and obtain a price to repair the hood. Removal of the hood is not hard and will allow you to use the tractor while the body shop is repairing the hood.

/ Used GC2400 with DL100 fair price? #7  
Pixguy

What is your concern with the hours??

I've always been told that diesels like to be run and like autos, Motorhomes and tractors, it's not always best for the vehicle to be sitting.

That's why I run my SCUT or motorhome every month to keep it fresh.

Doesn't mean it's not a good machine cuz it's only a 2010 like mine, just be careful.

YMMV

Either way, Good Luck!

Thanks to everyone. I ended up not buying the tractor. Unlike our Federal Gubmint, I won't take on the debt. I had hope to by outright but not quite flush enough at this time. But thank you to everyone for your input.

/ Used GC2400 with DL100 fair price? #9  
Thanks to everyone. I ended up not buying the tractor. Unlike our Federal Gubmint, I won't take on the debt. I had hope to by outright but not quite flush enough at this time. But thank you to everyone for your input.

you don't have a printing press like they do? ;)

Nope and someone should take their's away too!