Used 5520R warranty, etc

/ Used 5520R warranty, etc #1  

smokewagon

Tractor
New Holland TC30
Looking at a used 2022 5520R. I pulled up a cached version of the warranty (because that's no longer on the web) and it says here:

H. TRANSFERABILITY. Upon a transfer of Equipment by the original purchaser, any remaining coverage of this
warranty may be transferred to the subsequent purchaser subject to certain conditions. The Purchaser must
contact an authorized Branson dealer for details on completing such a transfer.

I don't see anything similar in the LS or Yanmar warranties I looked at. Anyone know what the conditions might be offhand? Rather not wait until Monday to reach a dealer.

Of course I wouldn't be skipping down to the dealer often as the nearest TYM/Branson dealer is 80 miles away...

Any other nuggets of wisdom on the 5520? I've been looking at comparable LS MT3s and Yanmar YMs and the 5520 seems like a great choice...if it weren't for all the uncertainty over the brand.

Thanks in advance for any input.

/ Used 5520R warranty, etc #2  
Looking at a used 2022 5520R. I pulled up a cached version of the warranty (because that's no longer on the web) and it says here:

H. TRANSFERABILITY. Upon a transfer of Equipment by the original purchaser, any remaining coverage of this
warranty may be transferred to the subsequent purchaser subject to certain conditions. The Purchaser must
contact an authorized Branson dealer for details on completing such a transfer.

I don't see anything similar in the LS or Yanmar warranties I looked at. Anyone know what the conditions might be offhand? Rather not wait until Monday to reach a dealer.

Of course I wouldn't be skipping down to the dealer often as the nearest TYM/Branson dealer is 80 miles away...

Any other nuggets of wisdom on the 5520? I've been looking at comparable LS MT3s and Yanmar YMs and the 5520 seems like a great choice...if it weren't for all the uncertainty over the brand.

Thanks in advance for any input.
I think the uncertainty is probably unfounded. TYM has made considerable effort to absorb Branson. They could have just dropped the models and kept the engines. The US HQ is moving to the former Branson site and it is being expanded.

I have had better communication from the Branson/TYM dealers than other brands during my search. You don't mention your location, but I recommend Big Tex in Caddo Mills, TX. 80 miles from my place, but one of the largest dealers and very responsive. They ship across the country, too.

/ Used 5520R warranty, etc
Whoops, signed up here in 2019 and have just used the account to read, forgot to put my location in the profile. Reading around this evening I'm feeling more confident about future support. Stands to reason that a bigger company will have a bigger dealer footprint in the coming years, too.

/ Used 5520R warranty, etc #4  
I would imagine a phone call would steer you in the right direction. BigTex most likely be glad to help.

I would imagine a phone call would steer you in the right direction. BigTex most likely be glad to help.

Yup, but they're closed until Monday morning.

/ Used 5520R warranty, etc #6  
The warranty is fully transferable. Just go to your nearest dealer and fill out a 1 page warranty transfer sheet. Easy as that.

Thanks Jonny. Unfortunately I missed the tractor!