USA or Canada Manufactured TRACTOR 3-Pt. TRANSPORT BOXES / DUMPING CARRYALLS

/ USA or Canada Manufactured TRACTOR 3-Pt. TRANSPORT BOXES / DUMPING CARRYALLS #1  

jeff9366

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota Tractor Loader L3560 HST+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3,700 pounds bare tractor, 5,400 pounds operating weight, 37 horsepower
I have a Kubota B3300SU with 58" FEL bucket, 59" tire width.

There are occasions when it would be efficient to have a 60" or 72" flat bottom TRANSPORT BOX on the 3-Pt. hitch to carry additional dirt, tools, firewood and/or debris with the FEL bucket full.

In promo videos Transport Boxes are depicted reverse-loading with bulk material. Perhaps 3-Pt. Transport Box would increase tractor's ability to carry fill by 11-17 cubic feet, potentially eliminating utility vehicle plus UTV towed dumping trailer from some fill scenarios.

The ability to dump load is essential.

From my limited research two Transport Boxes are made in USA. Greenwell Manufacturing (producer of Pat's Easy Change) make "Pat's Easy Mover" in Kentucky, and Westendorf, the aftermarket loader people, make the WR-30 "Auto-Dump" in Iowa.

LINKS:

greenwellmfg - Home

7052558_orig.jpg

The Pat’s Easy Mover is a front end loader style bucket that attaches to the rear of your tractor using an included 3 point hitch trailer mover/toolbar. Pat’s Easy Moverprovides a lower cost way to complete many of the tasks that were previously only possible with expensive front end loaders, including digging, scooping and spreading. In addition to the bucket, the system also includes a removable tailgate that allows it to functions as a transport box. Or the entire bucket can be removed, leaving a trailer mover/toolbar with a 2” receiver hitch and the capability to accept a gooseneck ball. The Pat’s Easy Mover is made in the USA and is available in 4’ and 5’ models. Both of the models use a category 1 trailer mover/toolbar and carry a one year warranty.

4' Bucket - 48" x 24" x 14" approx 9cft $750.00 plus shipping
5' Bucket - 60" x 28" x 14" approx 17cft $800.00 plus shipping

Picture

WR-20 & WR-30 Auto-Dump

WESTENDORF​

WR-20 & WR-30​

Product Details​

Versatility At Your Fingertips
The WR-20 is designed to attach to a tractor's 3-point on tractors up to 27 HP. The WR-30 fits a tractor's 3-point from 20 to 80 HP. The Auto-Dump™ works with easy one-lever control, the same lever that controls your 3-point. A great solution for small and older 2WD tractors that cannot fit a front-end loader. It is a great solution for farmers, acreage owners, weekend farmers, construction companies, large poultry businesses, nurserymen, snow removal companies, rental companies, schools, golf courses, and much more. The Auto-Dump™ is great for digging, scooping, and hauling material of all types. It can be used to scrape, level, bank, and backfill. Makes quick work of moving tree branches, bricks, bales of hay, firewood, tools, lawn and garden supplies or any job you might use a wheelbarrow for. You get all these great features of a front-end loader for a fraction of the cost.

The WR-20 & WR-30 Auto-Dump™ features:
  • Lift height of the WR-20 is 18" to 28".
  • Lift height of the WR-30 is 30" to 40".
  • The dump angle of the WR-20 is up to 55°, and the dump angle of the WR-30 is up to 52°.
  • WR-20 comes with heavy-duty bucket with a width of 48" and a bucket capacity of 3 cubic feet or a width of 60" and bucket capacity of 3.5 cubic feet .
  • WR-30 comes with heavy-duty bucket with a width of 60" and a bucket capacity of 11 cubic feet or a width of 72" and bucket capacity of 13 cubic feet .
  • No additional hydraulics are required.
  • Easy one-lever control. The same lever that controls your 3-point hitch.
  • Attaches quickly and easily to your tractor and there are no brackets left on the tractor when the Auto-Dump™ is removed.
  • Gives you a high bucket rise for the best possible ground clearance, allowing you to pile snow, dirt, gravel, or sand higher than the blade.

Are there other USA manufacturers of Transport Boxes I should research?

I am interested in utiliity and quality first, price trailing second.

Last edited:
   / USA or Canada Manufactured TRACTOR 3-Pt. TRANSPORT BOXES / DUMPING CARRYALLS
SPLIT-FIRE Three Point Hitch mounted SUBSTITUTE for the tractor Front End Loader:

3 Point Carry All Archives - Split-Fire USA

3 Point Carry All is for Rural Property Owners, Hobby Farmers, Landscapers & Contractors for Many Purposes - It Expands the Capacity of Compact Tractor.

LITHUANIA manufactured. Unkown if in commercial production. No web site.

Last edited:
   / USA or Canada Manufactured TRACTOR 3-Pt. TRANSPORT BOXES / DUMPING CARRYALLS #5  
That one is made by the TBN memeber @ArtMech.
Yes, it's mine. These are the prototypes only. Work great. In case of serial or mass production need I'm ready to discuss. The product could be patented by a manufacturer.
Thank you guys for paying attention.

/ USA or Canada Manufactured TRACTOR 3-Pt. TRANSPORT BOXES / DUMPING CARRYALLS #6  
MK Martin also makes a dump box but it's not intended for digging, just carrying. Not sure how they come up with the cubic ft size since the measurements of the box don't add up to what they state.

I was thinking a Kubota LX or a Kubota L/02 series or a Massey 1526 as the maneuverability and size would be perfect for my yard.

Would that class of machine be up to carrying 100+ gallons of maple sap from the tap lines to the sugar shack on the pallet forks more or less daily during maple syrup season?

Kubota LX2610​

Tractor hitch
Rear Type:I
Control:position control
Rear lift (at ends):2139 lbs
970 kg
Rear lift (at 24"/610mm):1676 lbs
760 kg

swa

The goto implement for me was a Three Point Hitch mounted pallet fork and an old pallet (that gets replaced from time to time). You are forever shifting stuff and this is just like having a versatile back box / transport box.

And....The sap load is carried by the large rear wheels/tires so stability is greatly increased relative to the same load on the Front End Loader. Much less potential lawn rutting with the sap load carried by the large rear wheels/tires.

VENDERS: Tractor three point hitch pallet forks

Last edited: