Upgrayedd

/ Upgrayedd #11  
Nice new unit. Lets all hope you enjoy it in the dirt and not snow. Winter is getting old this time of year.

/ Upgrayedd #12  
At this point it is as much about coordinating when I can be there to take delivery. We have Spring Break for a week in mid-March. I should be able to order by March 1 or so and get it delivered during that time. Right now I am coming home from work and my wife innundates me with questions about details on the house like I have everything memorized. Last night it was 'where are the floodlights supposed to be placed?'. Basically, lots of house build details taking priority, but the driveway situation has her understanding why I wanted to get this done during Christmas break.

Sorry to go off topic. We have been evaluating tractors and deals for a long time and came to the conclusion that the TYM options are the best overall deals right now. The only things I would change if I had the ability: move a good dealer into the nearest town. I have 3-4 within an hour or so, but only the big $ brands within 30 mins; completely superficial choice would be to have it in black or the dark green that Summit chose...even though I grew up with IH red.
Ahh yes, the home building process. I can relate, and understand the deluge of work and attention that requires. I can’t wait to see you posts after delivery.

/ Upgrayedd #13  
Congratulations on the new tractor, that's one heck of a jump in size!