Unloading tires

/ Unloading tires #1  

Riversidejr

Tractor
Kubota BX1500
When using a water adaptor to unload tires do they actually fully empty?

/ Unloading tires #2  
A tubed tire using a pump or siphon will get most of the fluid out if the tire is allowed to squash done some. A tubeless tire will retain more fluid then a tubed one. There will usually be a couple to several gallons left depending on your tire size.

/ Unloading tires
It’s a small Kubota bx1500 so tires are not very big. Is there a way to get all the fluid out

/ Unloading tires #5  
Pump or siphon all that you can out, and I'm going to assume tubeless so when it quits pumping or siphoning break the bead and pump out the remaining bit.

/ Unloading tires #6  
With those small tires you could also pump out what you can then unbolt the rims from the tractor and tip them so valve stem is low point to pump out vast majority of fluid.

/ Unloading tires #7  
When I emptied ballast from a used tractor I bought, I just put the valve stem low and parked the tractor on a slight sideways pitch. Got 95% of it out without breaking the bead, but these were 520/38’s.
I remember pushing on the flattened tire and the fluid squirting out the stem until no more would come out.

/ Unloading tires #8  
Here is what I did.

/ Unloading tires
Thanks everyone for the comments and recommendations I think I can git r done now

/ Unloading tires #10  
I have tried draining fluid out of 2 tires I purchased used and very slow process using a hose on the valve stem . Is there a faster way without buying a pump?