Unbelieveable equipment distruction video

/ Unbelieveable equipment distruction video #2  
Where did that happen at? Looks like a war zone.

/ Unbelieveable equipment distruction video #3  
That is unbelievable. Think what it would be like if you owned that equipment, what you would be feeling. Think of the years it took that company to be successfull enough to buy all that equipment and it is all smashed to smitherines. Talk about rage. I would hate to be driving on the same highway with that perp.

/ Unbelieveable equipment distruction video
I wonder if perhaps the owner did it.

It would have taken a long time to do all that. Chances of getting caught hanging around that long, would be high.

There was a significant amount of rage, and malice to last for that long, probably more than an employee could have?

Perhaps the judge just awarded it all to his ex-wife, ...and he was just getting it ready for them to pick up? :rolleyes:

Someone will probably know, and post an article about it.

/ Unbelieveable equipment distruction video #5  
20 minutes of work with that huge Linkbelt. Either kids.....or insurance is my bet, those trucks where beat.

/ Unbelieveable equipment distruction video #6  
Wife found out about girlfriend?:D

/ Unbelieveable equipment distruction video #7  
Wife found out about girlfriend?:D

You know you might ahve something there. However woudl the wife know how to operate enough of the equipment to destroy the other equipment?

Whoever did it was sure filled with rage that is for sure.

/ Unbelieveable equipment distruction video #8  
Alcohol + rage + buddies egging him/her on ;) The place looks pretty remote and with an excavator that size it would onlt take minutes to destroy that stuff, plus figure in that something like that could happen over a long holiday weekend. Talk about rage, imagine coming in to work and seeing all your equipment like that. Seeing that D6 like that makes me want to cry...

/ Unbelieveable equipment distruction video #9  
That happened in Alberta, a buddy of mine was working near the site and sent me pics a while back, said the guy got canned and came back on a shutdown and trashed the place. Not only is the equipment destroyed, there would have been a environmental cleanup as well, D6 probably full of fuel, Trucks etc, soft sandy loam or peat moss really soaks that up good. Sucks either way.

/ Unbelieveable equipment distruction video #10  
Wife thinks she is getting 50%. Have you thought about what 50% of nothing is?