TYM T554HST with cab outside 3 point hitch control

/ TYM T554HST with cab outside 3 point hitch control #1  

gregjenny9502

Tractor
IH 656 / AC WD / TYM T554HST cab
I recently bought a TYM T554HST with Cab - it is a 2018 if that matters. So far it is great and just what I wanted. The main use for the tractor will be bush hogging CRP ground (in the air condtioning instead of on my open platform IH 656) and cleaning up 10 Acres of CRP tree program - I had to cut about 1,000 trees 4 inches in diameter because they were to close together according to the USDA - so now I have these downed small trees all over the property. My plan is to use the grapple bucket I got to clean up all of these downed trees.

I am wondering if their is an external control for the 3 point hitch for use when hooking up implements. I can open the rear window and barely reach the inside control but wanting to know if there is a better way.

Also, inside the cab is louder than I would like it to be when running at 2,500 rpm - it isn't horrible, but I was wondering if anyone had used a heat and sound deading mat inside the cab and if it helped reduce the sound. If you have done this, what did you use and any pointers?

Thanks

/ TYM T554HST with cab outside 3 point hitch control #2  
Not 100%, but I think the new ones have rhe 3pt lever. My 574 has it. Useful lever! I didn't see a 554 on the local lots.

/ TYM T554HST with cab outside 3 point hitch control #3  
If someone who has the rear lever would post a picture, maybe there's some linkage you can buy from TYM to convert your lift lever to have control standing at the rear of the tractor?

As for sound deadening, usually the best gains are when you can find and seal off any obvious holes that are allowing sound to pass through. Some TBN members have used air/foil insulation you can buy at Lowes in their cabs to add insulation which would also help reduce noise levels somewhat.

/ TYM T554HST with cab outside 3 point hitch control #4  
The 454 and 554 sits on the same chassis and is the prev. generation. I'm not sure if one external handle ever was made, but I'm sure one could be adapted?

/ TYM T554HST with cab outside 3 point hitch control #5  
The 454 and 554 sits on the same chassis and is the prev. generation. I'm not sure if one external handle ever was made, but I'm sure one could be adapted?
When I started looking, they were pushing the '54' twins as premium tractors. Maybe due to Yanmar engine? If I recall correctly, the specs were different, but not really better than the 494/574 twins. Unfortunately, I never got to see one. The dealer in Longview didn't like the Yanmar engine and said he would not even order one. Partially turned me off to that dealer.

/ TYM T554HST with cab outside 3 point hitch control
Thank you all for your comments. I will look underneath and see if I can adapt something to work with the lever.

/ TYM T554HST with cab outside 3 point hitch control #7  
Not sure if this will help, but here is a picture of my 574. You can zoom in to see the lever pretty well.

20230415_120820.jpg

/ TYM T554HST with cab outside 3 point hitch control
Yes that picture helps. One definitely does not have that. When you get a chance can you take another close up of where the cable goes to under the tractor

/ TYM T554HST with cab outside 3 point hitch control #10  
Yes that picture helps. One definitely does not have that. When you get a chance can you take another close up of where the cable goes to under the tractor
I'll be out there in the morning.