TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy #21  
original_04_fistbump.jpg

Pictures please.

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy #22  
Took delivery of the TYM T474HC on Friday 09/08/2023. :)
Nice! Congratulations. I think you made a good choice for the money. I looked long and hard at buying new and this was my choice too. What was the total cost when delivered?

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy
Nice! Congratulations. I think you made a good choice for the money. I looked long and hard at buying new and this was my choice too. What was the total cost when delivered?
Tractor with FEL and bucket, R14 tires was $32,700. 3rd function added $999, and double rear remote with detent added another $644. Pallet forks were and additional $1090.

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy #25  
You've added all the things I added too, I installed the 2 rear remotes myself. I made a video of it at the same time, in case someone else would be as adventurous?

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy #26  
You've added all the things I added too, I installed the 2 rear remotes myself. I made a video of it at the same time, in case someone else would be as adventurous?
That would be interesting to see and help someone decide whether to do it themselves or have a dealer do it.

/ TYM T474HC at the top of my list to buy
Well, here is a question I have. Does TYM mornally include that orange triangle sign that you are supposed to put on back of slow moving vehicles? I didn't get one with mine.