TYM T474 Cash sales price points?

/ TYM T474 Cash sales price points? #11  
There are some poorly translated material in Engrish on both user manual, websites and such yes. Parts has been a problem with most manufacturers so far. But I haven't had that issue really for the small parts I've needed due to my own misstakes. The T474 has been nothing short of a fantastic compact tractor for me, I've lifted some gnarly logs after the two windstorms we've had in Montana since May last year that resulted un 70 cords of uncut lumber to date. I bought for snow removal, but it has turned into quite the all round machine. I even do mower jobs on the side now with my 68'' offset flail mower. I've got a 72'' grapple from Homestead implements. I don't skid logs with mine yet, as I don't do logging unless absolutely necessary. But my front loader has 2150# at pins and is que adequate for this size compact tractor. I chose a TYM because specs were better than Kubota or JD in addition to the price aspect off course. So far I have 120h on mine with absolutely zero problems nor warranty repair, I busted my grill when lifting slash with my grapple, but now a guard is in place. And I LOVE this Kukje engine, it is such a lovely quiet sounding engine (vs a Yanmar for sure)
View attachment 708558
I just bought this exact tractor and it will be delivered in 2 weeks. I'll definitely need a grill guard. Where did you get yours from?

/ TYM T474 Cash sales price points? #12  
Mine came with a grill guard "frame". The frame was a Kubota option. Took it off and to a local welding shop. Young fellow welded on the expanded metal.

IMG_0016.jpeg

/ TYM T474 Cash sales price points? #13  
Ah Gotcha. Look great. Thanks for the response.

/ TYM T474 Cash sales price points? #14  
I just bought this exact tractor and it will be delivered in 2 weeks. I'll definitely need a grill guard. Where did you get yours from?
I had a buddy of mine weld it on using expanded metal, I painted it myself using gloss black enamel.

149095822_10157886006710983_1569704985408636596_n.jpg

/ TYM T474 Cash sales price points? #15  
I had a buddy of mine weld it on using expanded metal, I painted it myself using gloss black enamel.

View attachment 731071
Looks very nice. I've watched a bunch of your videos on YT. I do appreciate all the time and effort you put into them.
I'm thinking about posting a few of my own. I'm hoping as the word gets out about TYM about their newer year models, their will be more people to discuss and share.